Hi folks! Been playing STW for ages...wonderful game with many quirks. Here are some questions that have been vexing:Charge Bonus: I've read comments that the bonus only lasts for first contact, but it seems to last much longer than that...Am i alone in this assumption?Height Advantage: Follow up to the previous query...I'm assuming this advantage also lasts longer even when the combat becomes a scattered melee, is this the popular opinion?Garrisoning: Is there some advantage gained from putting troops in a fort? Say maybe a better province loyalty rating?Seasoned Generals spawns: I've noticed that a level 2 general is spawned Summer 1541...Is there anyone with a chronological list of Heirs/Generals spawned? (since i've heard such things aren't random)[/list]Advice for buildings: I've got three training castles...I can't decide which is more important...Archery center with potential for Legendary status+Swordsmith (cavalry archers optional)Spear center with potential for Legendary status+Armoury (Naginata & Heavy Cavalry optional)Sword Dojo with potential for Temple[/list]Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully throw in some advice!

P.s. Almost forgot, the first thing i purchase is a ninja house so i can get my ninjas experienced while they kill shinobu/ninjas (simple passive stuff; no assassination attempts. They hit level 3 in no time flat. w00t!) They are just as good as shinobu and i'm leary of watch towers/border forts since my manual states the latter lowers my provincial loyalty?? Is this true? (follow up to that: Do ninja improve loyalty just like shinobu?)

[This message has been edited by MajorFreak (edited 04-15-2001).]