Thread: King Edmund the perve

Question

Ok, my next in line has a penchant for little boys and the king is getting old. After many tries, i finally convinced someone to marry him (talk about desparate). Has anyone had experience with whether such a man will produce children (i.e., the court jester sneeks in for a rendez-vous with the queen)? no chance, lower chance? Does this vice reduce his influence as king? if he's hopeless, i will have to seek ways to get rid of him before he becomes king. if he will produce heirs i might keep him around because his other stats are comparable to his brothers.

Charge him alone into 900 spearmen and see if he is still alive at the end. If he is he will be valour 20 or something stupid but he probably won't and you will be able to have a decent, non-perverted heir.

The Lordz Modding Collective Senior Member Lord Of Storms's Avatar

I do not like my royals to have that vice I usually get rid of them before they start producing chinless wonders or worse...
    Taking life one day at a time!

I recently had a king who had this vice - still had about 5 heirs + a couple of princesess. Must have liked it both ways???

Still if possible get rid of him just make sure next in line is not even worse. Could run in the family.

Senior Member Senior Member Longshanks's Avatar

I don't think perversion runs in the family, its just a random vice. I had queer king for awhile and he produced alot of kick @ss heirs, none of which had the perversion vice.

The king who replaced him started off with 7 stars and high acumen, although he was an adulterer.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Longshanks @ Mar. 05 2003,18:55)]I don't think perversion runs in the family, its just a random vice. I had queer king for awhile and he produced alot of kick @ss heirs, none of which had the perversion vice.

The king who replaced him started off with 7 stars and high acumen, although he was an adulterer.
    Perversion isn't anything to worry about unless you're swarming with inquisitors: it's a piety problem.

Richard the Lionheart was queer as the driven snow and bitchslapped his way to the gates of Jerusalem.

With that mental image, I now leave you.
    -----------------
    RA BESCHIZZA
    Azzichseb@aol.com

thanks,
    Longshanks i guess the adulterer vice came from his mother, thats how she got pg with him.
    Fairlight thanks for the image puts a whole new light on the Crusades, no wonder the muslims want to get rid of us.
    I discovered last night that his expected replacement got the crack-brained vice for hanging out in Leon too long, must have good dope there. So, i'll have to keep Edmund the Perve around and hope he either goes both ways or a jester with good genes sneeks into the queens tent at night. As for piety, i'm excommed most the time anyway, with this royal line, i dont blame the pope.

1 of my heirs is involved incest

Senior Member Senior Member Dhepee's Avatar

It's ironic that someone by the username of Longshanks ( and no I'm not implying anything about my fellow org member, just making an observation) is discussing perverted heirs, as the historical figure Longshanks, Edward I, had just that problem, and that heir Edward II, when he became king, was assisinated in a most horrid way.
    Run Right at them and board them in the smoke Captain Lucky Jack Aubrey of the HMS Surprise

Social leper Member Suppiluliumas's Avatar

So Richard I was gay and Edward I empregnated his own daughter in law? Does anyone really believe these stories? If so, I would encourage them to provide some supporting referrences (Hollywood movies not accepted). Historical anecdotes of this sort are much like the tabloid rumors of today, if they can't be supported, I would just as soon not hear them at all.
    "Beer - Abraham Lincoln didn't kill the Germans so you could drink grapefruit juice on America's birthday."

-Seanbaby.

Senior Member Senior Member Dhepee's Avatar

Quote[/b] (Suppiluliumas @ Nov. 19 2003,15:37)]So Richard I was gay and Edward I empregnated his own daughter in law? Does anyone really believe these stories? If so, I would encourage them to provide some supporting referrences (Hollywood movies not accepted). Historical anecdotes of this sort are much like the tabloid rumors of today, if they can't be supported, I would just as soon not hear them at all.
    I think that everybody knows that Edward I didn't impregnate his daughter in law and no one here is using hollywood movies as an example. The fact that Richard was at least bi-sexual was covered in a history course that I took on sexuality and gender in European history. He had a reputation for paying a lot of attention to his paiges. Statistically speaking between 5% and 10% of British monarchs would have been displayed homosexual tendencies.
    Also, medieval primary source history is mostly anectodal as the idea of historical objectivity was not firmly entrenched until the early Enlightenment.

Run Right at them and board them in the smoke Captain Lucky Jack Aubrey of the HMS Surprise

Senior Member Senior Member Jacque Schtrapp's Avatar

Quote[/b] (BDC @ Mar. 05 2003,14:51)]Charge him alone into 900 spearmen and see if he is still alive at the end. If he is he will be valour 20 or something stupid but he probably won't and you will be able to have a decent, non-perverted heir.
    Been there done that. Zero command perv heir for the Vikings vs. 1400 armored spearmen for the Northumbrains:

I actually felt bad after I saw the results.

Quote[/b] (Dhepee @ Nov. 19 2003,14:43)]
    Quote[/b] (Suppiluliumas @ Nov. 19 2003,15:37)]So Richard I was gay and Edward I empregnated his own daughter in law? Does anyone really believe these stories? If so, I would encourage them to provide some supporting referrences (Hollywood movies not accepted). Historical anecdotes of this sort are much like the tabloid rumors of today, if they can't be supported, I would just as soon not hear them at all.
    I think that everybody knows that Edward I didn't impregnate his daughter in law and no one here is using hollywood movies as an example. The fact that Richard was at least bi-sexual was covered in a history course that I took on sexuality and gender in European history. He had a reputation for paying a lot of attention to his paiges. Statistically speaking between 5% and 10% of British monarchs would have been displayed homosexual tendencies.
    Also, medieval primary source history is mostly anectodal as the idea of historical objectivity was not firmly entrenched until the early Enlightenment.
    I have heard in at lest one source far from being upset Edward I thought Edward II homesexuality was a good thing; it reduced the potental for unwanted heirs to the throne and Edward II boyfriend was one of the toughest knights in England (unlike the way he was shown in Braveheart, had a habit of insulting Barons to get in fights with them, eventually was abmushed and killed by his enemies, not throw out of a window by Edward I, but what do you expect from a movie showing 14c Scots in kilts?)
    Veni, Venti, Gripi
    I came, I saw, the food did not agree with me.

I can't care less if my royals and generals like to bend over and take it like a man Can't blame 'em with those zombie like chicks in the game. What worries me is inbreds and gluttons. Gluttons are the worse for you may not notice until too late that your 6 star uber general has -3 valor and any 2 star rookie can beat him.
    Been there. Not a pretty sight.

Legio XXII under Gaius the Wrathful, border fort West of Patavium

Either way, Edward II's son was a real Plantagenet at heart, and brought the sword of England to the lands of France with a fury.

And his seed, Edward, Prince of Wales, The Black Prince was definately not to be laughed at

Don't we all love history?
    - Modus -
    Ich dien