Thread: Center for the Enrichment of Shogun Total War

Now the Center for the Enrichment of Shogun Total War is up and running. Click here to go check it out.

This is a sort of test of mine, to see if I want to get into this sort of thing, so expect the html and layout to be primitive

At this point, the most notable feature is that I have finally released the Real Deal Mod, and it is now available for download, with full description/documentation on the site.

I shall not say any more here, as I think there are some directives as to advertising other sites on the forums, and I'm not sure as to what is kosher/non-kosher at this point. At any rate if I've done anything wrong I plead ignorance.

------------------
    -Matt

Visit the Center for the Enrichment of Shogun Total War here.

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

I'm sure the admins will put up a notice on the main page, but those pop-ups are a problem. the .Org used to have them (the pop-ups) but thankfully they're gone.

So far so good, you have all the right ingredients (there's not much need for another STW forum, but it might come in handy for direct, shared communication if you're really out for suggestions/ideas/help from The Public).

[This message has been edited by solypsist (edited 10-18-2001).]

k, thanx soly. That input on the pop-ups is exactly what I'm look for. Perhaps I shall consider banners..

Matt

"We do not host non english speaking sites"?
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

No more hostage for now, I want to get sub-domain names...

What non-english speaking sites Anssi?

------------------
    Honour to Clan Torîi Aku.

Visit my resource centre here!
    Evil is within us...

Hmm.. should I start my own forum, really, you think? Mods willing I could start a thread here.

And yes, I am dying of suspense to get some feedback about it. For real!

Matt

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

Well Khan7, despite any OT differences of opinion we've had/have, I'm offering a bit of help on the part of pictures/GIFs if you feel your site would be enhanced by/could use them.

just send me (email) some specs/sizes and what you're looking for (content) and i can jimmy something up. right now it seems as though your primary goal is to function as an FTL site, so prob don't want/need pics, but if you change your mind...

(BTW, please don't ask for any STW-oriented american flag pics, okay?)

[This message has been edited by solypsist (edited 10-19-2001).]

Old Glory mon?

------------------
    Disappear into the Darkness!!
    "If your soul is imperfect, living will be difficult." -- Ryo Hayabusa, DOA2

"Hey, why are the enemy throwing their cookware at us?" *KABOOM* -- Thunderbomber sneak attack!

Really... I only get that error message when clicking on the link. Shouldn't there be more?
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

You're getting an error message when clicking the link?? Works fine for me, and evidently Soly..

I dunno, if you're still having this problem, I'll have to contact my host, and perhaps switch hosts. Maybe Erado San has some idea what might be at work here.

Matt

Summa Rudis Senior Member Catiline's Avatar

Doesn't work for me either Khan...

actually it does, eventually, but it takes forever to load, ie 2 mins or something,

------------------
    Oderint dum metuant
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra

Well.. if I can get a positive identification of what's going on, I make a point of rectifying the situation ASAP. I may not have much time within the next few days, but I hope to get on this soon.

Matt