Thread: MasterBachus puts down his lance

Senior Member Senior Member Dionysus9's Avatar

I'm at the end of my rope. I've been a regular patron of the .org for almost 2 years and I've never considered walking away. However, lately, I've increasingly gotten less and less satisfaction and more and more frustration from visiting these forums, and not because of anything a patron has said or done, but because of the disciplinary policy being promulgated by the administration.

Now three members of the Wolf clan have been banned (Koc, Monsta, and the Khan himself) [not suspended like NC, but banned for good) for allegeldy being "structural incompatability with the nature of this forum." Please note: they have not been accused of breaking any rules, but simply of being "incompatible"--in one persons opinion. Judge, jury, and executioner. If they want to come back they have to debase themselves by begging for readmittance in personal private emails.

See here >>> http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/foru...3;t=7892;st=75

I feel that by continuing to post on this forum I would be implicitly supporting the purge of subjectively "incompatible" members, and that is something I can not and will not do. I strongly oppose the present disciplinary procedures at the .org, and I therefore conclude I am also "structurally incompatible with the present nature of this forum."

I therefore elect to lay down my lance and walk away from these forums before I too am singled out for humiliation and exile. I'd rather leave while I can walk out with dignity and honor, than be thrown out like like a hobo.

I can be reached at thegod_ofwine@yahoo.com directly, I can also be reached at the following forums:
    1) DreadMasters forums (as clan emissary and member)
    http://pub35.ezboard.com/bdreadmasters29224;
    2) CWC Tourney forums (as Assistant Admin and participant)http://pub95.ezboard.com/bclanwars3540
    3) CWB Tourney fourms (as Assistant Referee and participant)http://pub44.ezboard.com/ftheragedomainfrm24

You can also catch me online in MTW-VI from 6-9 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. (thats 02-05 GMT).

I'd like to stress--I'm not going to stop playing MTW, but I will stop patronizing the .org forums for an indefinite period--until I feel I am "structurally compatible with the nature of this forum."

You can call this a self-imposed supsension due to structural incompatibility. See you all around.

Hunter_Bachus

i was a bit suprised by the banning of the wolves but hey im not a moddie or a wolf so its not my problem.

British Army: be the best

KY™ you never cease to amaze me. I'll leave it at that.

Anyone taking bets on how long it'll take before this thread gets closed too?

I feel so incompatible myself so until sometime in the bright future I'll head off to greener pastures. I won't stand by and witness this ridiculous Iron Fisting anymore...

Gah & see you lot online.
    {RVN}Vandal - Boyar of Clan Raven

Never disturb an enemy when he is making a mistake

Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ErikJansen @ June 06 2003,20:00)]KY™ you never cease to amaze me. I'll leave it at that.
    he he like the trademark sign.

anyway

reason im not realy bothered is this

i didnt get a chance to read the thread witch decided NC's banning since it got deleted, as sutch i didnt understand why the wolves where fighting the moddies.

when i dont know something about a heated subject i simply provide comical relief hoping it might ease some tension.

seems like that didnt work though.

seems like theres some big ancient rift vetween a lot of clans/moddies/ronins something called tgae and some scandal about testing and no1 done anything

the facts r so hazy and u get so many different versions from so many ppl that i just dont get involved.

British Army: be the best

the goldfish Senior Member tootee's Avatar

MP related? sounds like but not imo. I move it to OT and let the mod there decides.

Thank you for posting.
    tootee the goldfish,
    loyal roach of Clan S.G.