Thread: Seperate VI  Rooms!!!!

Senior Member Senior Member RTKLamorak's Avatar

eeeeeerrrrrrr i think i have got it slightly wrong

CBR now infroms me that in gamespy... the VI section shows both MTW .1.1, and VI players in the same place, and also 1.1 seperately in different room.. my bad sorry for the rant lol

One Time TW Player .. Member baz's Avatar

but still the point remains that VI server through GS Arcade is in no way linked to in game interface server

I cannot stress enough how large a factor this has played in my recent inactivity. They said the foyer split was unintentional does this mean they will attempt to fix it or will they say ahhh f&^* it, whats done is done.
    Also Known As: RTKPaul
    "I dont want you to die for your country, no poor son of a bitch ever won a war by dying for his country, he won it by making the other poor son of a bitch die for his country"- George S. Patton

Senior Member Senior Member RTKLamorak's Avatar

the latter i fear

One Time TW Player .. Member baz's Avatar

if you go to the community is split thread, giljaysmith states
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]However, Richie is correct in saying that this is unlikely to change, so if you want to hear, "They are separate, end of story," consider it stated.
    that kinda killed all hope, this statement also makes me think that there will not even be a patch

I dunno... I dont even trust the gamespy way to see everyone anymore...

Was looking for kanuni this morning, eventhough I saw his game, couldnt see him in the foyer/memberlist;)

Now more recently today, vik was hosting and I know some other FF'rs are around plus some other friends, but do I see them while on gamespy? Not really

I gave up using Gamespy as a tool to see who is on which game. I was able to do so in the past. Rightnow, it confused me a lot when I log to gamespy: switching from one to the other shows the same players, except the game list changed.

So, I am now exclusively VI, because swapping the CD-ROM is a pain and the stupid CD protection (necessary protection against pirates, I understand that) doesn't allow me to make backup of my own discs. Am afraid to scratch it when I took it out ...

Annie
    AggonyJade of the Brotherhood of Aggony, [FF]ladyAn or [FF]Jade of the Freedom Fighters

Clan Takiyama Senior Member CBR's Avatar

Hm I have all 4 TW games on my pc and no need for annoying cd swaps

CBR

Hi all

All these games need Automatic refresh every 5mins i say...oh well i guess i got to live with it
    NightRider of DragonCREW *Time ends all things*

DragonCREW

Hmmm fortunetly I got a no cd patch for MTW... so I only need to keep the VI cd in it

Still... i find it hard to go back to MTW after I've played VI