This is version 2 of the MP MAPPACK:

http://www.totalwars.net/downloads/m...IC-MAPPACK.zip

I've went through the wide variety of custom maps available and selected
the ones suitable for mp (since most are not). This pack contains maps from all
other packs that are popular/well-made (so usually both). I'll comment on all the maps
since ppl have different tastes and may not like certain maps (starting a vicious cycle of
map-hating). I ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE CUSTOM MAPS IN TOURNAMENTS

PUT THE MAPS IN MEDIEVALTOTALWAR/BATTLE/MAPS

MizuOrdaKhan maps (o_prefix)--------Though all these maps are superb ("I try
to place terrain in a way that gives an advantage to neither side"-Orda), some use terrain
that make it hard to setup smoothly in places and very large hills, though mostly
in out of the way places. Without 8 ppl these may cause a attack/defend balance
problem. Here are what I consider can be used with any number of players:
ain jalut, kalka, kose-dagh, kulikovo pole, mizulands-
1,2,4,5,7,10,11,15. there may be still more, it all depends on fairness of players and
preferences.

Classic Nagashima, Totomi [Retextured]------------- These are both remakes of STW maps and
though small they are fun. Orda is responsible for retexturing the original converted
map, not sure about nagashima tho...

{RVN}Alrowan's maps (al_prefix)- ----------Alrowans maps provide interesting games tho they
depend to a certain degree on the number of players since his terrain is closely linked
to deploy zones. Check these maps out b4 you play them so you know what you're
getting into, or better yet, ask Alrowan. All work best with 4v4 but if you don't have
8 stay away from the highland maps and try villa or monument valley instead.

UglyRyu's maps (ryu_prefix or a date at the end [eg 2003])-----------ryu's maps with a
prefix on the front are historical napoleonic battlefields unless I'm mistaken (which
is quite possible since I haven't a clue about napoleon). They are mostly flat but
still good. Ones with a date at the end were "made with the 4v4 setup in mind" (ryu) so
you'll prolly want to have 8 players. However I find that Asia_Minor and Palastine work
quite well with any #.

Highfist's maps (hf_prefix)---------------The same with ryu's and alrowans applies here.
If you dont have 8, plains (slightly hilly and treeless) or highlands 1 and 2 are
recommmended. Basicflat is a template to use in designing your own maps.

MasterBacchus' Farmlands (bachsfarmlands)------- They've been called something along the lines of the best attempt of making
a fair map thats not flat by someone learned in military science so how could I
not include them? they're a little different from other maps but playing on them is
a heck of a lot of fun.

My maps are also included (sk_prefix)------Since I can't really comment accurately on
my own maps (they are gr8 of course I had some players test them and look at them.
I only included the ones they thought fair but if you dont believe em look before ya try .

The Damned Thing converted desert maps to work on temperate, arid and lush terrains, also
a lot of fun (tdt_prefix).

*********Note on custom map bug- ON maps converted from STW (Classics and Totomi)
clicking in the red zone may cause a rout. This doesn't happen on any other
maps that I know of*********

http://www.totalwars.net/downloads/m...IC-MAPPACK.zip

Someone can upload it to the ORG but the system is too tedious for me. Have fun