Lord Gnome, hei

First of all, a thousand thanks for the excellent mod utility. Saves a huge amount of time.

I and and several other from the Lords Clan are working on a Napoleonic Mod for MTW.

I have been tweaking the unit stats using your tool and have a few questions about some of the columns. Hope you could answer(atleast some of) them.

1* Column 18 Unit Class Labels

Does the order of the elements in the list "ATTACKER, MISSILE,STRONG,SPEAR" have any significance? In other words are the
lists "ATTACKER, MISSILE,STRONG,SPEAR" and "ATTACKER, SPEAR, STRONG, MISSILE" one and the same?

Where do I find the rest of the labels in this list? I get a general idea about what they mean by looking at the list. Is there a detailed description
of the terms somewhere?

2* Column 27 and the ones that follow:

MARCH_SPEED( 6 ). What are the units of march speed?

3* Column 32, TURN_TO_MOTION_SPEED( 8 ): What does this mean? How does it differ from column 31, MAX_TURNSPEED( 8 )?

4* Column 33, MAX_INMOTION_TURN( 96 ): What does this mean?

5* Column 42, AMMO( 30 ): What are the units?

6* This is a big one. Column 45, Unit specialities labels: "DEFENDING_RIVER(1), DEFENDING_CASTLE(1)"

What are these labels used for?

Where can I find the rest of the labels in the list?

I am trying to give some special abilities to some of the troops. For example light infantry should be deadly in woods and built areas.
Grenadiers should be staunch enough to defend a bridge or assault one. If I could get the rest of the bunch in this list, I could go a long way.

Enough for now. Rest later.

Thanks in advance,

Cuirassier66