Thread: The true story about the khan

This post has been deleted

[This message has been edited by ErlikKhan (edited 12-19-2001).]

Queer...!
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens

Senior Member Senior Member Obake's Avatar

Interesting story Erlik. It will be interesting to hear the great Khan's thoughts although I'm not sure that this is worthy of much more than a cursory notice by The Cham.

One point of contention that I'll raise immediately is regarding who has the soul. I've played both Magyar and SubadaiLives and if there is a soul to be had, it is with Magyar and not Subadai.

SubadaiLives is one of the most ruthless and soul-less Generals in the online portion of the community. As far as I know, SubadaiLives has never lost in a 1x1 battle (friendly or otherwise) and has only lost once in an MP friendly due to his allies deserting him and leaving him to face 4 Fears at the height of that Clan's power.

------------------
    Obake

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
    Obake

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I'm interested in inside information to make my story complete any other point you'd like to make?

The wolves genesis...

------------------

Visit my resource centre here!
    Evil is within us...

is that me or does that resemble the return of the mummy plot???

I'm more interested in what your intent is regarding this story erlik.

Are you attempting to honor Magyar, or to raise yourself up? (considering the name you have chosen) Or is this story pure fiction for the enjoyment of the community at the expense of others (since you are using the names of community members).

Please don't take this as an attack because it isn't. I'm genuinely interested in knowing why we are seeing this now.

------------------
    Obake

Obake

Ur right including comm members name isn't a good thing, was just bored cuz i was downloading 'A Kinghts Tale' and just wanted to type something. No harm meant and wont do it again in future also head figures will be fictional. Mainly used magyarkhan's name cuz he started to complain bout the fact i just my erlikkhan name.

Your honesty is much appreciated Erlik.

Given your decision and the deletion of your initial post I'd ask that the mods delete this whole thread as there is no reason for it's continued existence.

------------------
    Obake

Obake

awwwwww i wanted to see it

------------------
    Sarcasm . . . . . Never!

WarlordWarrior
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

Summa Rudis Senior Member Catiline's Avatar

does seem pointless, but i'm closing rather than deleting

------------------
    Oderint dum metuant
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra