Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medieval: Total War Info Pack available!

I'm very gratified by the interest in this stuff, but baffled as to why some of the applicants haven't received it, as I assure them that a reply has been sent to every request to date. If anyone still has not got their info, will they please either ask me direct or go to the download sites?
    As background, the maps were drawn using TurboCad v8.2, the tech trees and Sheet 1 of the unit info were produced in greenstreet Publisher 3, and sheets 2,3 and 4 of the unit info in StarOffice 5.2. Each sheet was the printed out on A4 and scanned, producing the .bmp images which were finally zipped using Windows XP. Although the .bmp images are much larger than the original files, they are clearly more widely usable since not everybody will have the originating software. I did try the .jpg format, but in every case the result was larger after zipping than the .bmp version. So there.

Thumbs up

Nice work, much appreciated.

Oustanding work people, you deserve an award for this.
    A life lived in fear is a life half lived

Massively important news

Version II of our pack is hot off the press It contains a few error fixes, some new information, properly named files (i.e. it's now MTW campaign map instead of Scan 000034) and a more logical zip format (it's just in one zip file instead of several).

This new version makes the old one obsolete.

The pack has been submitted to the org and I've sent a copy to Seljuk Sinan for hosting too so expect to see links appearing here soon. Seljuk Sinan will post a link to his version as soon as he has hosted it.
    Frogbeastegg's Guide to Total War: Shogun II. Please note that the guide is not up-to-date for the latest patch.

Guardian of the Fleet Senior Member Shahed's Avatar

Talking

Great

Version 2 is up and ready for download from the following location:

-FBE BF- MTW Info Pack Version 2

Cheers.

If you remember me from M:TW days add me on Steam, do mention your org name.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/__shak

Default Re: Medieval: Total War Info Pack available!

I emailed to the address you mentioned but I receive the following message: "Your message wasn't delivered to rff@blahblahtesco.net because the domain blahblahtesco.net couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.".

Thanks. I received the proper link to MTW info pack so please disregard my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by MoKus View Post
    Thanks. I received the proper link to MTW info pack so please disregard my previous post.
    MoKus,

Would you be willing to share the link so that I can download it as well?

Thank you,

Timoteob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12