Thread: A strange lil bug

Member Member Katasaki Hirojima's Avatar

I'v noticed that if my Taisho unit is pulled in two, say by a building or in a messy fight where the back end is fighting one unit and the front end is fighting another. If I move my POV between the two halfs and look at one half of the unit the Taisho is there. When I turn around and look at the other half the Taisho flag is there too. SO which one is it?? Its pretty important when your worried bout your taisho dyeing.

------------------
    "I maintain none the less that Yin-Yang Dualism can be overcome.With sufficent enlightment,we can give substance to any distinction:Mind without body,north without south,pleasure without pain.Renember,enlightment is a function of will power,not of physical strength."-Shang-ji Yang,essays on mind and matter.
    I maintain none the less that Yin-Yang Dualism can be overcome. With sufficent enlightment, we can give substance to any distinction: Mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain. Renember, enlightment is a function of will power, not of physical strength.- Shang-ji Yang

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

the funny thing is that the taisho banner (the little gold standard) isn't carried by a man or anything, it just sits there on its own. so it doesn't represent a particular man or person in particular, it just marks the unit, to whatever point of view you happen to be looking from.

I noticed something related to this in an online game. I observed a taisho unit with maybe 60 men stretched into a single line, and saw the taisho banner at both ends of the unit. When the unit lost a few men, the second banner dissappeared.

MizuYuuki ~~~

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2