Thread: I\'m back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member Member Katasaki Hirojima's Avatar

Not that any of you whould renember me.

I bought the Warlords pack a couple weeks ago and I'v gotta say its the best game I'v got.

As far as my favorites, I really like the Mongol Skirmishers and Mongol Hcav and high honour archers. I don't like there light cav to much, I dislike CA in general because there arrows get few kills unlike my high honour Archers, who can decimate entire units, ecspecially WM and ND and YA.

I wish I chould play online. I'v got a better connection now but of course, EA'd be moving they're servers around when I want to join.

IN general I still hate EA and hope Osama flys a plane into there HQ. Them B@$t@rdS.

BTW, this forum seems kinda slow.

------------------
    "I maintain none the less that Yin-Yang Dualism can be overcome.With sufficent enlightment,we can give substance to any distinction:Mind without body,north without south,pleasure without pain.Renember,enlightment is a function of will power,not of physical strength."-Shang-ji Yang,essays on mind and matter.
    I maintain none the less that Yin-Yang Dualism can be overcome. With sufficent enlightment, we can give substance to any distinction: Mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain. Renember, enlightment is a function of will power, not of physical strength.- Shang-ji Yang

Sorry haven't been around to notice you left !
    Welcome back

Cheers

------------------
    PSYCHO HOJO / PSYCHO SO
    PSYCHO V

PROUD SUPPORTER OF 'EUROPA BARBARORUM'

Hey psycho is back!

------------------
    always be thinking
    I will be Baron of the world.

WB, always nice to have more ppl who ply SP back.........
    Well EA they still messing about?

Quote Originally posted by Katasaki Hirojima:

As far as my favorites, I really like the Mongol Skirmishers and Mongol Hcav and high honour archers. I don't like there light cav to much, I dislike CA in general because there arrows get few kills unlike my high honour Archers, who can decimate entire units, ecspecially WM and ND and YA.
    [/QUOTE]

Looks like you don't use guns that much. Wait till you see those muskets that can decimate more than 10 entire units each.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Member Member Katasaki Hirojima's Avatar

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Gothmog- Eh heh, I use guns, but mostly I play campaign and I don't acctually get to use high honour guns. I know they get lots of kills now, but as far as I'v seen, at low honour archers are better.

But first, my favorite combo changes EVERYDAY.

Todays combo- 1 Honour 4 Hcav, 3 honour 3 Hcav. 5 honour 0 musketmen and 7 honour 5 Yari samurai with two weapon upgrades. (3 Yari get +3 attack)

You can get a Honour 5 Yari with two weapon upgrades for 744 Koku. Thats not bad at all for a 2-2-2 stat unit with high honour and spear bonuses against cavalry. I love Yari samurai, its always been the cornerstone of my combos and always will be.

------------------
    "I maintain none the less that Yin-Yang Dualism can be overcome.With sufficent enlightment,we can give substance to any distinction:Mind without body,north without south,pleasure without pain.Renember,enlightment is a function of will power,not of physical strength."-Shang-ji Yang,essays on mind and matter.
    I maintain none the less that Yin-Yang Dualism can be overcome. With sufficent enlightment, we can give substance to any distinction: Mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain. Renember, enlightment is a function of will power, not of physical strength.- Shang-ji Yang

I actually do remember you, primarily thanks to your sig.

Welcome. Back. Louisville residents rejoice.
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure