Thread: UPDATE

RageMonsta

The 2v2 Tourney will soon be starting as we have about 24 teams....there are still a few guys who I would like to see....a couple of FEARS.....and some of the ronin also.

Could be ready to make the draw for the groups at any time it looks like we reached our limit....so dont wait around.

If you are struggling to get a partner I am going to open a part of the tourney/rage forum were you can put down your name as a single player....then you can come in as replacement or find a partner........lets call it 'tourney pairing'...as 'tourney dating' would seem a bit odd!

Sorry to all the forums admin etc....or as Monsta likes to say 'Forum Police'......but it seems we need to push a bit these days to wake the STW world...and that I am sure isnt a bad thing for any of us.....
    http://www.geocities.com/monstatourneys

Summa Rudis Senior Member Catiline's Avatar

No probs Monsta so long as it doesn't take over the whole place

Da Fuzz

------------------
    Bis peccare in bello non licet
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra

I am just a semi-newbie here, but Monsta San even though I admire your effort to spice up the on-line play, I am disgusted by those ads of yours, not because of the content, but because of the totally irrelavant titles.

For me, it's like crying wolf to the public, and doing it so many times, make you guys look so immature.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

the goldfish Senior Member tootee's Avatar

hear hear!

------------------
    tootee the goldfish
    ------------------
    tootee the goldfish,
    loyal roach of Clan S.G.

RageMonsta

Well dont read it then...see my name and stay away.....

your a busy newbie with your 300 odd post...try adding to the community rather than judging......humour was my intent....sorry if you wasted your time clicking the title.

goldfish and why would it bother you?...you only have a 3 second memory..or life span if you dare enter the arena....

here..here...noodle chops

hows that for immature!?!?!