Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Automatic LukMap & Script creator

Senior Member Senior Member Wellington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (PanthaPower @ Jan. 23 2003,14:35)]Thanks for the quick reply You were waiting for replies on your topic huh Well, a quick reply deserves some quick feedback

Anyway, I changed what you wrote above and LMM3 is now running at my pc

THANKS

P.P.
    I spotted the problem 15 minutes after I released LMM Sigh ... such is life.

I'm going to write a lengthy writeup and post it to this thread - later tonight or maybe tomorrow - and I'll try to explain 1 or 2 things a bit better. I'm sure it will useful as LMM3 gets us to the position in MTW where we can test/investigate more stuff.

For now I'm watching this thread every 30 min's or so ...

Ah, doesn't matter. I'm happy you released it so that some testing can begin.

I finished running the script and now converting the BMP'a to TGA's and LBM's.

I will go out for a drink with a friend now but I will post some finding later on when I come home. I'm curious to see how far it runs in MTW.

Hello Welly when I run start test map in LMM3 with the Britain map I get the following error message:
    Line:794
    Char:3
    Stream read error
    Code:8000FFFF
    source:cslmage file trial manage
    It's probably something I'm doing wrong but can't figure it out
    Cheers M.E

Quote[/b] (MR EGG @ Jan. 23 2003,16:08)]Hello Welly when I run start test map in LMM3 with the Britain map I get the following error message:
    Line:794
    Char:3
    Stream read error
    Code:8000FFFF
    source:cslmage file trial manage
    It's probably something I'm doing wrong but can't figure it out
    Cheers M.E
    Mr Egg,

This error is being returned by the Graphics/Imaging program that LMM uses. This program

is being passed a path/file, by LMM.

The error message is being issued by "csImageFileTrial.dll" LMM is asking this Graphics

DLL to load the file (presumably 'Britain.bmp)' into memory.

The message says "I don't understand - something's wrong here". What does'nt it

understand? Well, either the path is not good or the file is not an image type that it

recognises.

3 questions -

Q1: Is your trial version of "csImageFileTrial.dll" still valid or has it expired?
    Q2: Have you tried the 'Britain.bmp' example before this LMM3 version? (with LMM1/LMM2)

Did it work ok?
    Q3: Are you 100% sure that the 'Britain.bmp' IS a Windows '.bmp'?

Could you try the following. Ok, I know you probably know much/all of the following but

just for the purpose of supporting LMM3 please bear with me.

Open the file "LukMapMaker.vbs" in Notepad (right click on it and select 'edit&#39 Make

sure wordwrap is off (in Notepads 'Format&#39 then use 'Edit' goto... (or Ctrl+G) to goto

line 794 of the code.

This is a small subroutine, the code is -

Sub LoadAndCopyMap()
    Dim fromfile
    Call WriteMsg(0,"Main: loading """ & MapName & """ map ...")
    fromfile = RefPath & Mapname
    Source.ReadFile fromfile
    W = Source.Width
    H = Source.Height
    Call WriteMsg(0,"Main: ... mapsize = " & W & "x" & H)
    Image.NewImage W, H, Colour_white
    End Sub

Your problem is with line 794 - "Source.ReadFile fromfile". The Graphics package is

really saying something like 'This is not a good path' or 'This is not an image file I

recognise'

DO the following. Insert a message box. Insert the following line "MsgBox RefPath &

Mapname" immediately above the line in error. The 3 lines in your subroutine will then

read -

fromfile = RefPath & Mapname
    MsgBox = RefPath & Mapname
    Source.ReadFile fromfile

Run it again. The program will stop when it reaches the Msgbox line. Is the displayed

path a good Windows pathname? Is it the correct pathname pertaining to your 'Britain.bmp'

file?

Post the EXACT line as displayed into this thread and I'll have a look at it.

Welly

Wellington,

I tried all my tricks but I cannot find a way to create a good Lukmap.LBM from the BMP file that the LMM3 provides. I never had problems with it and still haven't when I use the ofical LBM pallette on other LBM files I made (based on the original pallette). But somehow the new BMP in combination with the pallette you used in LBMPallette.txt doesn't seem to work with Mithel's conversion tool. It creates a file but totally messes up...

Wellington, could you do me a favour and tell me what software/procedure you use to create working LBM's for LMM3?

I tried running the LMM3 made files in MTW. Everything looks good (faction select screen) but when the campaign map loads, I get a unknown error which is because of the lukmap problems I have.

P.P.

Quote[/b] (PanthaPower @ Jan. 23 2003,17:50)]Wellington,

I tried all my tricks but I cannot find a way to create a good Lukmap.LBM from the BMP file that the LMM3 provides. I never had problems with it and still haven't when I use the ofical LBM pallette on other LBM files I made (based on the original pallette). But somehow the new BMP in combination with the pallette you used in LBMPallette.txt doesn't seem to work with Mithel's conversion tool. It creates a file but totally messes up...

Wellington, could you do me a favour and tell me what software/procedure you use to create working LBM's for LMM3?

I tried running the LMM3 made files in MTW. Everything looks good (faction select screen) but when the campaign map loads, I get a unknown error which is because of the lukmap problems I have.

P.P.
    I also have problems with LBM's and TGA's. They are a real hsow-stopper at times.

At present, for LBM's, I use the Grafx2 DOS product (downloadable from the Org) to convert the BMP's to LBM's - is a perfect conversion NO It still f**k's up but at least it usable within MTW. After converting I use LBMPaletteInOut to correct the LBM's Palette.

With TGA's ... I've given up. NOTHING I've got, own, downloaded, creates good tga's.

Therefore, at present I'm using the ORIGINAL TGA's in MTW (the big ones) together with the specific Britain LBM created by Grafx2. This 'silly combination' DOES work to some extent - although the graphics ar'nt brilliant.

Try thaty approach. Barroca can give better advice regarding grafx2 - ARE YOU LISTENING BAROCCA ... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

(anyway, I'm toying with the idea of LMM writing the LBM's directly - I now have the file formats for LBM's so I now know how to do it)

Try the above approach and just remember P.P. - if this was easy then EVERYONE would be doing it

Thanks Wellington.

I did a search on the Org and found the utility but the link is dead... Would you be able to uypload the program to the section where you also upload the LMM files?

And, ofcourse I know that if this would be easy, everyone would do it. But trying to crack the nut is giving me lots of fun (and frustration sometimes) and hopefully soon, SATISFACTION
    Anyway, I hope you can upload the GFX2 program so that I can run another test. If not, I will have to try and find another way of converting the BMP to LBM. My TGA files seem okay though.

Thanks,
    P.P.

Gfx2 downloadable from the Org -

http://www.totalwar.org/Downloads/Tools/gfx2b965.zip

It's an archaic program and DOES'NT produce perfect LBMN's but they DO show up in MTW.

What I did -

1) install gfx2
    2) copy the 2 .bmp lukmaps to the gfx2 folder
    3) start gfx2, click the open 'bit'
    4) open the .bmps
    5) select the .bmp file
    6) change the filetype to .lbm
    7) change the name to lukmap (or lukmap2)
    8) save it
    9) exit gfx2
    10) start gfx2 again and doi the same for the other .bmp lukmap

After this 'nightmare of interfaces' copy the .lbms to your LBMPalettInOut - put a good palette into them and copy to MTW.

With the TGA's - ok your TGA's may work (MINE DON'T&#33 but it may be better to just leave the existing MTW maptex/maptex2 tga's in place for now. If we try to change everything at once we have no idea where the problem lies when we hit a problem. One thing at a time is a wise approach.

Bear in mind the standard MTW error is "Unknowm Error 0 (00000)" ......

With such 'professional' error messages we have no chance unless we take one small step at a time (which is one of the reasons for continual versiona of LMM - to overcome 1 hurdle then approach the next. Slow but wise

Barocca knows a lot about gfx2 and can probably provide us with workable - though not pewrfect .LBMS for the LMM test maps. Barocca are you listening? In the words of Pink Floyd ... "Is there anybody out there?"

PP

GFX2 -

- TEST_GFX2_copy.zip" on the orgs test downloads.

Welly if your out there, your a genius this thing worked I ran LMM3 with the Ilands test map and put the script in the startpos files and it ran for 150 turns I did not go any further but propably could have. as for the lukmap lbm's,I tried the gfx2 and it damaged the the file or disstorted the image quite badly,so I tried miths image converter (changed to PNG AND LOADED COLOUR TABLE first)then saved as LBM which I put in to the textures campmap folder with the tga which in turn got an unknown error message when i tried to load the campaign.Tried it with just the LBM and the defalt tga and it loaded but ran for 3 turns and locked up.So the scripts definatly work,could this just be down to map size,Iguess size does matter
    I forgot to mention that it ran for 150 turns with the Byzantines,Ive just tested the almo's and it locks up after 2 turns. One thing I noticed was no niegbours showed on the map for Byzan but all others it did bah startpos files

warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

where am i ??

at work most days, and sleeping the rest,
    also having access traumas which will continue till the end of the month,
    all regular downloads have moved to the 3D area,
    see main page news article for details,

now who wants to know what about grfx????
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.

A quick update -

Mr Egg - Great We're making progress. As regards the TGA I'm not sure about this. Maybe some map sizes are 'good' and some are not. Note that the size of the Britain example is odd numbers Would this cause a problem? Maybe that's why my TGA's for Britain don't work. Can't tell until I've done a bit more testing - which is why I'm using the MTW default TGA's at present. Mind you PP and Whitey got there LoTR map showing up Ok.

Did you solve you problem with the Britain map? Does the BMP open up ok in Windows Paint? Was it corrupted when you downloaded it?

PP - What is the TGA size (maptex/maptex2) of the LoTR map your working on?

I'm now sick and tired of problems trying to create the LukMap LBM's from the .BMPs that LMM produces (it's a nightmare for me as well as you&#33.

Therefore that's the next step for LMM. The next release will be a quickie that only does 1 extra thing. It will create the TRUE .LBM's for LukMap/LukMap2 (as well as the .BMP's - let's keep the BMPs for 'visual reference&#39. How long? A couple of days maybe.

I know how to do this (LBMPaletteInOut play's about with LBM's) so let's incorporate it into LMM.

Eventually when I get around to doing the VB6 I'll write an LMM specific DLL for many of the 'CPU intensive' routines that LMM has to do for the map's.

Quote[/b] (barocca @ Jan. 24 2003,01:51)]where am i ??

at work most days, and sleeping the rest,
    also having access traumas which will continue till the end of the month,
    all regular downloads have moved to the 3D area,
    see main page news article for details,

now who wants to know what about grfx????
    It was for PP who could'nt find the Gfx2 stuff in the downloads - does'nt matter now (read my previous update).

'access traumas' - try Visa

Wellington,

thanks for uploading the file. I used the tool but still I couldn't get a working LBM file. What I noticed is that it seems that the LBM file is pushed out of proportions and that way screws up.
    That's where I come to the resolution idea, I also thought of the same thing that it might all be resolution problems. Your resoluton was 485x485. So in order to catch that, I already made a new BritainTest with a little bit of extra sea to the left. Size is now 646*485 which is the exact dimension as the original MTW files but then ofcourse a bit smaller. The LMM3 is now running while I write this.

Wellington, I also think it is a great idea to all use one set of an easy test map to catch all errors and make reproducable tests. I will continue my current test and if conversion works now, I will upload my file so that you guys can have a look/test as well.

One last point, the LOTR map me and Whitey work on is the original 4096*3072 size.

P.P.

PP,

Brilliant Maybe the MTW rules are "the proportions (height/width) must stay the same as the original BUT the size can vary". Looking forward to hearing the results of your test.

One point. IF MTW requires new maps to be EXACTLY the same size as the originals it DOES'NT mean we (people using LMM) must always provide a correctly proportioned map to LMM

If this is one of MTW's "rules" I can just amend LMM to -
    a) merge the users map, whatever the size, onto a background image of the correct size. I can tile all the 'empty space' with the wood.bmp (as I'm doing for the minimap)
    b) increase the size of the lukmap's proportionally and fill the 'empty space' with the "Pink" colour.

I'm sure this would work - I'm already doing re-scaling for the minimap - hence the messages in Messagelog.txt you see about 'scaling factors = x.xxxxxx, y.yyyyy'

This is great progress

Wellington,

first tests are still not succesful. I'm not 100% ready yet but it doesn't look improved. But I did find one other problem which might be the cause of all this. To explain the problem I have to tell a bit about how I work.

The way I always converted my previous LukMap's was from PNG to LBM via Mithel's tool. The PNG is used because it doesn't mess up colours. I would do it like this:

* Load original LukMap.lbm in Mithel's tool
    * Export palette
    * Load PNG in Mithel's tool
    * Load palette
    * Save as LBM

That always worked for me till now

What I do now to convert your BMP's is:

* Copy palette you supplied with LMM to LBMPaletteInOut directory
    * Import the palette into a LukMap.lbm.
    * Load LukMap.lbm from previous step in Mithel's tool
    * Export palette
    * Load LukMap.bmp (from LMM) into Photoshop.
    * Save as LukMap.png
    * Load LukMap.PNG from previous step in Mithel's tool
    * Load palette
    * Save as LBM

Now EVERYTHING is screwed up and looks out of shape. You can open it in Mithel's tool and it will look okay. Open it in another LBMM viewer and you'll see the following:

I decided too have a closer look at the following process to see where things go different now:

* Copy palette you supplied with LMM to LBMPaletteInOut directory
    * Import the palette into a LukMap.lbm.
    * Load LukMap.lbm from previous step in Mithel's tool
    * Export palette

What I did was using Mithel's tool as a reference.

* I took an original MTW LukMap.lbm and loaded it into Mithel's tool. I exported the palette.
    * I took an original MTW LukMap.lbm and loaded it into LBMPaletteInOut. I exported the palette.

I now put these two results against each other in the following screendump:

As you can see, the results are in some slots the same and in some they differ Because I use your tools and Mithel's tool to create an LBM for MTW, this can seriously be the cause of the screw up. I'm not saying that this is the problem but it can be.

Wellington, could you have a look at this all and see if there is an error in your LBMPaletteInOut tool? If you look in Mithel's tool, the colours nicely "flow". When I look at yours, there seem to be odd colours between the flow.

Okay,

let me know what you think.

P.P.

PP,

I think I know what the problem is. Give me a while to check it.

Wellington,

great I can't wait to hear more about it.

P.P.

Ok,

It's my fault

Try this test -

1) copy the lines below into a txt file, change line 4 to represent your path, save it as "example.vbs" -

' start of code
    Dim fso, Myfile, line, i, x, a(768)
    Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    filename = "C:\LBMPaletteInOut\LBMPalette_xyz.txt"
    If (fso.FileExists(filename)) Then
    fso.DeleteFile(filename)
    End If
    Set MyFile = fso.OpenTextFile(filename, 8, True)
    For x = 0 to 255
    a(x) = x : a(x+256) = x : a(x+512) = x
    Next
    i = 0
    For x = 0 to 255*3 Step 3
    line = Right("00" & i, 3) & " " & a(x) & "," & a(x+1) & "," & a(x+2)
    MyFile.WriteLine line
    i = i + 1
    Next
    MyFile.Close
    Set MyFile = Nothing
    ' end of code

2) run it - it just creates a "Test" palette of 3 ascending hex tables

3) use LBMPaletteInOut to Import this palette (LBMPalette_xyz.txt) into LukMap.lbm

4) open lukmap.lbm with a hex editor - look at position 48 in the lbm X'0030' (4 bytes after the "CMAP" header for the colour palette) - this is the start of the out Import - all looks fine

5) now use LBMPaletteInOut to Extract this palette from lukmap.lbm

6) now compare the 2 text files (LBMPalette_xyz.txt and LBMPalette_LukMap.txt) - they are different starting from the value 127

So, LBMPaletteInOut screws up when Exporting because it's interpreting bytes over 127 as SIGNED bytes ... sigh. I KNEW I should have used the ADO stream object for both Import and Export.

I'll amend it quickly and download a new version of LBMPaletteInOut. This, of course means that the LBMPalette.txt in LMM has ALWAYS been wrong. You'll have to replace this text palette via the new LBMPaletteInOut.vbs (save the small test program above - may be useful for testing the next version of LBMPaletteInOut

Well done PP - more progress.

Welly

Wellington,

thanks for sharing this info and give some insight. And don't worry, as long as you upload a new LBMPaletteInOut.vbs soon, I will forgive your little error....

One other thing I was thinking about. For the sake of speeding this project up it's good to upload so many small updates. But I think it may start to get a little confusing for other people wanting to test (not sure how many people that would be though). It might be a good idea to create a complete new package for LMM4 and ask Barrocca to delete the other files. But please don't let this comment stop you on giving me quick updates if you have any...

P.P.

PP,

It's on the test downloads now - TEST_LBMPaletteInOut_Version2.zip

This will ensure that the Export (Extract?) works correctly. If you Extract the original lukmap.lbm palette again, rename it to LBMPalette.txt and copy/replace to the LukMapMaker/Defaults folder - then run Britain again and check the lukmap.bmp you can now see that the land and border colours are in-sysbx as per the original MTW lukmaps.

However, I doubt it will solve any of our outstanding problems. Although LBMPaletteInOut was wrong - it STILL produced a Palette of colours and (in theory - what everyone says) as these colours can be anything this should not have caused a problem.

In other words, LMM created the 2 lukmap bmps' using the exact colours defined in the LBMPalette.txt LBMPaletteInOut was wrong - but it should'nt have caused a problem for LMM.

I'll update in a while re my thoughts on releasing future versions of LMM, and we can decide between us what the best approach should be - many thanks for the feedback PP

Welly

I'm running a new test now with the new palette Wellington. One "problem" though is that the palette still has troubles with default slot 215 till 254 (colour 0.255.255). I don't think this causes a problem but just felt like reminding you about this small error.

I'll post my test results soon. I hope it works now

Wellington,

again no succes... Well, I'm running the tool over my LOTR map now (original MTW resolution). I hope this will work... If not, I guess we will have to wait untill your new version is out.

Oh, I will probably not be able to post the results of this test before 8PM. But I'll post it as soon as I can.

P.P.

The new run just crashed with an error. Not sure if I did something wrong but I'll look at it later. Hope you guys have more luck then me.

P.P.

P.P.,

Please don't lose heart

In the six weeks since I started this project I've been encouraged by the support it's generated. Not a great deal perhaps but, then again, no ones gone down this road before.

I never expected immense interest for the simple reason many people will have little idea of what we are doing or what we are trying to do. Maybe in a few weeks or months time, when we overcome all the obstacles, other patrons may well say "Hey, these guys pushed the boundaries, were committed, did'nt give up and produced results".

What we are doing is IMMENSELY complicated. We don't know the fact's, the rules or the eventual outcome. However, speaking for myself, I'd far rather be involved in a project that pushes the boundaries of what's possible rather than sitting back and "gleaning comfort" in reproducing the work of others.

This type of project is NOT for the weak hearted We are working this out as we go along. We really don't know what progress we will make in the next few days or weeks ... BUT ... consider the progress we've made already. Within 6 weeks with LMM we now have a "MTW Campaign Generation Utility that NOW provides -

- the ability to create CORRECT Lukmaps
    - the ability to create ALL FOUR of the minimap BIF's
    - the ability to create ERROR FREE SCRIPTS

And how does LMM do this? By requesting the user to provide a simple map with 2 colours drawn onto it P.P. - is this progress or not?

Yes - we have problems. Many of the current problem's are related to file formats/maps etc: OK, we'll surpass these problems. We'll have to approach each problem as we hit it, but this is 'par for the course' considering what we are trying to do here.

MTW is hardly the most "modding friendly" game I've ever come across. MTW (and STW) incorporate graphics images that are totally unheard of in the Gaming industry. Why? Do you think CA are a company that don't understand new technology - or do you think they are a ground-breaking Company that choose to utilise none-standard interfaces/formats in order to protect their investment?

BIF's, TGA's, LBM's - it's an absolute f****g nightmare for most of us modders. However, my approach is to try to resolve some of these issues for the benefit of the "The Orgs" modders and patrons and reach a point whereby we can all create new campaigns - not just different Scripts - for the advancement of this modding community.

Will we solve these issues? YES LMM4 is already half-creating LBM's. LMM4 will resolve all the crap associated with attempting to change the BIF/LBM file formats from one type to another. The next stage I wish to conquour is LMM generating correct TGA's based on the users input map.

I don't like doing half-a-job. I hav'nt for 20 years and I have no intention of starting now. The outstanding problem's WILL be resolved. WE WILL GET THERE

Have faith

Welly just a quick question how do you change the colours you have used in your palette for the luk map? why is scotland black ? sorry if this is a dumb question I'm just a bit interested why the defalt colour wasn't used.
    By the way had some more progress got the border colours to show with the ilands map in MTW.I just put the lbm in the textures/campmapfolder with the defalt tga (as before)andthe borders showed up infact I'll post the screenshot later.I'm also going to uplaod my map tga's &lbm's with the startpos files for any body to tinker with cheers M.E

Question

Ok, let me share some of my test results with LMM3. First of all, I changed my LBMPalette to the one I posted on page 3, with the exception of region 2 going back to the default maroon color and region 251-254 being...
    251 1,255,255
    252 2,255,255
    253 3,255,255
    254 4,255,255
    I used Mithel's program to create the Lukmaps from converted png files on Photoshop (I wasn't able to change region 252-254 on Mithel's program, since they aren't on MTW's campaign lukmaps).

Tried it in MTW and got the same unknown error, so I went with Wellington's idea to test with the original maptexs instead. I used factionexample1.

I use win98se, have it on high res, normal,
    almohad (couldn't select pope...is he selectabe in unmodified mtw?)
    early (I noticed the 3 choices werer Britain map; I assume the top one was early).
    I set the settings to auto everything.

The game started in year 1087 and lasted till 1282. The Golden Horde (reemerged once) was trying to take over Britain, and the Pope just reemerged for the third time and was also sending an army to Britain from the french coastline along with some religious agents.

Once I reached year 1282, I got a message saying "The Swiss Emerge", and then get subsequent message saying something about a warlord forming a new faction with some rebels creating a swiss rebellion in one of my regions. I then get an error saying "no portrait found for this type." This is probably an easily remedied script change(?) and all was running excellent before this happened. I reloaded from year 1279, but the same events happen in year 1282.

I will try some other changes and will see how far I can get.
    p.s.(Wellington, I emailed you yesterday, but I used my darkwolfe handle in the message instead).

Dremewevr

All you have to do, is to decide what you are going to do in the time that has been given to you... -Gandalf the Grey

Quote[/b] (MR EGG @ Jan. 25 2003,16:57)]Welly just a quick question how do you change the colours you have used in your palette for the luk map? why is scotland black ? sorry if this is a dumb question I'm just a bit interested why the defalt colour wasn't used.
    By the way had some more progress got the border colours to show with the ilands map in MTW.I just put the lbm in the textures/campmapfolder with the defalt tga (as before)andthe borders showed up infact I'll post the screenshot later.I'm also going to uplaod my map tga's &lbm's with the startpos files for any body to tinker with cheers M.E
    Mr Egg,

You can edit the RGB numbers in the actual file "LBMPalette,txt" in the defaults folder. The Best way is to download the 2ND VERSION of the utility LBMPaletteInOut from the orgs test downloads
    (TEST_LBMPaletteInOut_Version2.zip).

There was a bug in version 1 of this utility - which is why scotland is black Your using the LBMpalette that does not reflect the real palette in the Lukmaps. DO the following and you'll then be using the real apolette -utility will allow you to extract the colour palette from the LukMap/LukMap2 LBM's into a text file that has exactly the same format as LMM requires. The steps should be -

1) download and read the readme
    2) use "Extract" to create the file "LBMPalette_LukMap.txt"
    3) Rename this file to "LBMPalette.txt"
    4) change the 4 entries at slot's 241-244 from "0,255,255"
    to make them all unique, eg -

241 1,255,255
    242 2,255,255
    243 3,255,255
    244 4,255,255

5) copy this to the LMM defualts folder (replacing the one there)

LMM will now use exactly the same colours from the palette that was in the LukMap.lbm file.

Love to see the islands screen print. I'm still struggling with LBM and TGA formats

Welly

Quote[/b] (Wellington @ Jan. 25 2003,17:40)]4) change the 4 entries at slot's 241-244 from "0,255,255"

241 1,255,255
    242 2,255,255
    243 3,255,255
    244 4,255,255
    Shouldn't that be 251-254
    Dremewevr

All you have to do, is to decide what you are going to do in the time that has been given to you... -Gandalf the Grey

Quote[/b] (dr3mew3vr @ Jan. 25 2003,17:49)]
    Quote[/b] (Wellington @ Jan. 25 2003,17:40)]4) change the 4 entries at slot's 241-244 from "0,255,255"

241 1,255,255
    242 2,255,255
    243 3,255,255
    244 4,255,255
    Shouldn't that be 251-254
    Yes it should be I'm an tired idiot

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast