Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Centurion : Total War

nagatsta how far are you

Nothing interesting here, Move along folks

Yorkist Senior Member NagatsukaShumi's Avatar

Friend has just left so I'll assess where I am soon.

Nope, this MOD is not up for download yet, not a stupid question no so don't worry about it.

Nag
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata

i know it was a stupid question
    Nothing interesting here, Move along folks

Member Member dimitrios the samian's Avatar

Thumbs up

Good to hear from you again Nakatsuka , many small efforts amount to one great acheivement

The last post was in may??

Um update? ANYONE?
    A man's real possession is his memory.In nothing else is he rich,in nothing else is he poor
    Shakespeare
    Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
    You can't say civilization isn't advancing: in every war they kill you in a new way.
    If the human mind was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it.

The news I will eventually come round to reporting is TOP SECRET and I don't wish to post anything about it, but I figured I'd best point out the MOD isn't dead by replying, sloath in process has been due to the following reasons:

-I have just finished my AS Level exams, hence I have had more important activities to see to.

-I have been busy with other things, and admitedly lost interest in the whole world of modding MTW.

The MOD, however, is NOT dead, where its going is merely undecided. If you want news wait a while for me to get my head round what I want to do with it.

Regards
    NagatsukaShumi
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata

Hope so, it seems like too much work to just abandon like that.

Im not a modder or anything, but if any help is needed i might be able to. I really want to see this mod come foward.
    A man's real possession is his memory.In nothing else is he rich,in nothing else is he poor
    Shakespeare
    Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
    You can't say civilization isn't advancing: in every war they kill you in a new way.
    If the human mind was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it.

CTW has been superceded by Empires : Total War, check out their thread for the new Roman MOD.

Regards
    Nag
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata

Lord of All Under Heaven Member The Sword of Cao Cao's Avatar

Superceded? Isnt this the 3rd or 4th MOD you've started work on and then completely given up?

No, it is the same MOD that has always been around. Everytime I have recieved no offers of modding help and have been left to do it on my own, you will notice all big MODs normally have a team of people working on them, not one person, smaller MODs are the ones where only one person is making it, the larger ones require a tea, something I've neved had offered, hence it is easier to see why they fail.

Empires has assembled a team so I suggest that people follow that MOD and Fall of Rome for their Roman fix. Also, I've lost all interest in the Roman era and as such it became impossible to continue without anybody else to motivate me.

Any modding projects by me will no longer be on the scale of CTW, merely smaller works which are manageable for a single modder to acomplish.

Regards
    Nag

Link to ETW
    Empires : Total War

RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

Empires Total War is gonna be great
    Sorry to hear about that, Nagatsuka, would have been great...
    -Capo

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.

So RC:TW is dead? If so that's to bad

Default Re: Centurion : Total War

Greetings Mercian Billman, sorry for the lateness in my reply, I haven't checked the thread for a long time.

RC:TW died due to the team issues, I'd be perfectly willing to start a modification as long as before it begun a team of help was assembled, I am one man and thus I am only able to do one man's job, and without people around me to keep me motivated, its very hard to carry on with modifications.

I haven't checked the other Roman MODs recently but I'm still sure they are very good, and now that RTW is here my era I was covering is nicely presented in a far more complete package, even if there is some flaws.

As you can see in other threads the reaction to RTW is pretty much that somewhere along the line somebody is going to create a more historically accurate version, time will tell.

Don't think for one minute I've given up on modding entirely, after learning almost everything about the MTW files and currently planning to do so with RTW I would like to have something released that matches my efforts.

What exactally this will be is the question, but most likely it will have a team assembled! I can hope anyway.

Anyways, heads up for some great forthcoming Modifcations which I hope everybody else will enjoy, I know I certainly enjoy them and respect their creators for the effort required for such modification.

Regards
    Nag
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata

Default Re: Centurion : Total War

Hi it would be great if this mod will be due again maybe you could make a team now??

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678