Thread: Does anyone know wat my name means?

hey!
    Do any of you I THINK IM SOOOO SMART PEEPS wanna guess wat my names means or what my person,GAN NING, did? (AND BY THE WAY,GAN NING IS A REAL PERSON) I'll give ya a hint he lived and gained fame in the Three Kingdoms Era! U think u can find out? plz give it a try ull have some fun, and i wanna see wat u can come up with. AND IF U DO FIND A WEBSITE WITH INFO. ON MY PESON PLZ TELL MY THE ADDRESS!!!

come on give it a try ill give u another hin he's in the Wu Kingdom!
    try it! I promise ill have fun!!!!

Yorkist Senior Member NagatsukaShumi's Avatar

I have no idea what Gan Ning means but he was in China after the collapse of the Han Dynasty (Late 100's to early 200's) and was under the command of the Sun or Wu. Gan Ning was apparantly killed by Shimoke (Something like that). He was meant to carry a large sword and was a great fighter.

------------------
    Give me your heart, and I'll break it.
    Give me your virginity and you'll lose it.
    Give me your money, and I'll keep it.
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata

very good job he was known for his blade the RiverMaster which was indeed very long. And was under Sun Quan and fought in the battle known as Hei Fei, he charged his army out of the lake and attacked Cao Coa causing him to flee.

Well if I'm going to run a History of War site I need to know these things. Gan Ning was part of the ambush at Hei Fei yes where Sun Quans Wu Dynasty pushed Cao Cao's Wei Dynasty back after attacking their camp i believe and it is correct that Gan Ning leaped from a river in a ambush.

------------------
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata

I told this kid that id help him with his history of war site, but he said it should take yrs to write, but i dont got that much time. I can help u out, want some help?
    I can write on like 20 battles in the three kingdoms era, if u want. tell me if u want me too.

Do not refer to me as a "kid" as I do not like to be called this because I said you would need to put alot of effort into a peice for my website which will include in-depth peices on all major warring periods in our planets history. I have already replied to another topic of yours and I suggest you read that instead of asking if anyone else is making a site similar because no site on the net will be similar or as big.

------------------
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata