Thread: Anyone know what happend to...

Yes, i'm SPQR Thrax.

I couldent log into MTW from March 03 - late May 03 and March 03 was around the time SPQR got disbanded.

Then one day in late May 03 I was suddenly able to log into MTW and was greeted with disgust and abuse so I changed my name quickly.

Now i'm in no doubt whatsoever that I was banned via CD-key becuase no matter how many GameSpy account I made it just wouldent log me in.

Whats even weirder is that I was in VI an hour ago and met PanzerJager who is also ex-SPQR and I thought I should reveal my name to him so I told him I used to be Thrax and as soon as I told him I was disconnected from the lobby, this sudden disconnection has never happend to me before and i've been playing this game for well over a year now.

My question is...

Somone/s here knows how I got banned and who got me banned and i'd like them to tell me please.
    "Courage is someone who's scared to death and saddle's up anyway" ~ John Wayne.

Hi....if you were banned, wouldn't it have been a polite thing to do to tell you. I havnt heard anything on the grapevine ...but then I've not been online gaming for a few months. Mebbe if you mailed gayspy you might find out more info....I will ask some of the Insanes if they know of anything ....sry I cant be of more help.
    InsaneApache
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."