Thread: VIRUS ALER

its W32.Klez.gen@mm

it comes from the uk and i suspect its shogun-email related. i mean it spreads from within thge community. so be alerted and dont let your kids open all email for a while...
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

Senior Member Senior Member Krasturak's Avatar

How you think it is related to Shoggy?

I got the warning for this virus about two weeks ago from Information and Technology (IT) Department of my company.

I don't think that it is directly related to Shogun community. However, this worm spreads by randomly send itself through the addresses in the address book. Some of us may have an address of friends in Shogun community, so the virus made it way into the community.

I will check the message I recieved from IT to see if there is any useful info. If so, I will post again on Monday.

[This message has been edited by pdoan8 (edited 05-19-2002).]

Old news mate.
    Well is not a virus but a worm and if you are infected it sends a copy to everybody in your outlook express(like the l love u virus) without u knowing it. Update AV and scan!!!

------------------
    I cannot return l presume so l will keep my name among those who are dead by bows!
    I cannot return l presume so l will keep my name among those who are dead by bows!
    http://www.dedicatedgaming.com/~angelsofdarkness