Hey when i do battles and all that seperates my army from there army is a bridge, i almost always loose alot of men to archers.
How do i get to them with out having 1 unit slowly walkin across a bridge 1 man at a time while im gettin bombarded with arrows, and have 500 men there waitin and killin my men 1 by 1 as they get off the bridge!

I've tried several stratiges and they havn't worked very well.(a suiside march over a thin bridge while being inpaled by arrows and having blood thirsty enemys ready to get me) Ill put it that way.

1. I've tried a full out charge yari samuri in front folowed by calvary and then in the back archers. well wat happened was the only unit that got over the bridge after 10mins of waitin was a samuri like 20 min later a few calvary get there but they were already tired and wavering and had been wipped out pretty much by archers.

2. next i tried puttin my archers close to the bridge within firing range of the there archers, while the archers battled i charged over the brige with my close combat units,like in #1 they were slaughtered the second they stepped on land.

3. i tried waiting they just sit there.

4.i got realy strong units in front and repeted the #2 plan but with monks leadin the charge, it worked alot better then any other plan but i still lost. i know a monk is alot better then a yari but 1 against 200 is no contest.

Is there anyway to do these bridge lvls without loosing or having ur men slaughtered?