Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jokes

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Default Re: Jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    Shouldn't this be merged with the other jokes thread?
    I feel as though I have changed the world!
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Hmm, Kaiser of Arabia, where hath he gone?
    I almost thought he was back, then checked the post date...
    Lol, I'm a good one, aren't I? Fooling germans at every moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Megas Methuselah View Post
    Lol, I'm a good one, aren't I? Fooling germans at every moment.
    You're only a good one if you can get him (and a lot of others) to post again.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    You're only a good one if you can get him (and a lot of others) to post again.
    I am, therefore, the lowliest of the low.

To: John Hinckley
    From: Mrs. Nancy ReaganMy family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know that we bear no grudge against you for shooting President Reagan.
    We are fully aware that mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We're confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive man.
    Best wishes, Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

A vulture walks onto an airplane with two animals under his wings. The flight attendant politely said, "Im sorry sir, only one carrion per passenger."
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

A man starts his new job at the zoo and is given three tasks. First is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds. As he does this, a huge fish jumps out and bites him. To show who is boss, he beats it to death with a spade.

Realising his employer wont be best pleased he disposes of the fish by feeding it to the lions, as lions will eat anything.

Moving on to the second job of clearing out the Chimp house, he is attacked by the chimps who pelt him with coconuts. He swipes at two chimps with a spade killing them both. What can he do?

Feed them to the lions, he says to himself, because lions eat anything.
    He hurls the corpses into the lion enclosure. He moves on to the last job which is to collect honey from the South American Bees. As soon as he starts he is attacked by the bees. He grabs the spade and smashes the bees to a pulp.

By now he knows what to do and throws them into the lions cage because lions eat anything.

Later that day a new lion arrives at the zoo. He wanders up to another lion and says "What's the food like here?"

The lions say: "Absolutely brilliant, today we had Fish and Chimps with Mushy Bees."
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

Wow, Kaiser of Arabia, is he even alive, I wonder.
    Last edited by LeftEyeNine; 02-14-2011 at 20:08.

Senior Member Senior Member gaelic cowboy's Avatar

Two fellas john and mick go moose hunting in the wilds and bag six big ones.

The plane arrives and the pilot refuses to take more than two.

The two hunters are annoyed and relate to the pilot how last year the pilot took six onboard no problem.

The take off and about an hour in they crash into a mountain.

One hunter turns to the other "where are we mick", the other hunter replies "I dunno john I think were close to where we crashed last year".
    They slew him with poison afaid to meet him with the steel
    a gallant son of eireann was Owen Roe o'Neill.

Internet is a bad place for info Gaelic Cowboy

A woman in a hot air balloon realised she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted: 'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am.'

The man below replied, 'You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude.'

'You must be an Engineer,' said the balloonist.

'I am,' replied the man, 'how did you know?'

'Well,' answered the balloonist, 'everything you have told me is probably technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and the fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip by your talk.'

The man below responded, 'You must be in Management.'

'I am,' replied the balloonist, 'but how did you know?'

'Well,' said the man, 'you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault.'

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon arrival the doctor said they were testing a new machine which would transfer some of the mothers pain to the baby’s father. He asked if they were interested. Both said yes. The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% to start with, explaining that even that level was probably more than the father had ever experienced. But as the labour progressed the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to crank it up a notch. So the doctor adjusted the pain transfer to 20%. The husband was still feeling fine. At this point they decided to try for 50%. The husband continued to feel OK. Since the pain transfer was helping his wife considerably the hubby told the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him. His wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain, and the husband had experienced none. On arriving home they found the milkman dead on the doorstep….

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

Default Re: Let's do some jokes.

MY EX WIFE WALKS INTO A BAR. SHE IS KOREAN/JEWISH. AND A SLUT.

SHE YELLS TO EVERYONE IN THE BAR "I WILL HAVE SEX WITH EVERY MAN IN HERE IF SOMEONE CAN GUESS MY RACE"

A DRUNK GUYS SAYS "ARE YOU BLACK?"

AND SHE SAYS "CLOSE ENOUGH"
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

I always come up with my best ideas in the theater corridor, I call it “thinking outside of the box".

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Major Robert Dump View Post
    MY EX WIFE WALKS INTO A BAR. SHE IS KOREAN/JEWISH. AND A SLUT.

SHE YELLS TO EVERYONE IN THE BAR "I WILL HAVE SEX WITH EVERY MAN IN HERE IF SOMEONE CAN GUESS MY RACE"

A DRUNK GUYS SAYS "ARE YOU BLACK?"

AND SHE SAYS "CLOSE ENOUGH"
    pics or it didn't happen

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

My girlfriend just asked me to do her hair for a reggae night.

I'm dreading it.

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

I have heard this joke a couple of times and each time the audience has found it uproariously funny:

"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"

PAUL MERTON

My first thought the first time I heard it was, they have a passenger list, so they match the dental records of passengers against the remains, what's so funny? Is it a sense of humour fail on my part?

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post
    My girlfriend just asked me to do her hair for a reggae night.

I'm dreading it.

A lonely older lady, aged 75, decided it was time to get married. She put a want ad in the local paper that read:

"HUSBAND WANTED. Must be in my age group, must not beat me, must not run around on me, and must still be good in bed. All applicants must apply in person."

On the second day of the ad she heard the doorbell ring. Much to her dismay, when she opened the door, there sat a man in a wheelchair. He had no arms or legs.

She asked sardonically "You're not expecting me to consider you, are you? Just look at you. You have no legs!"

The old man smiled, "Therefore no chance to run around on you!"

She snorted, "You have no arms either!"

Again the old man smiled. "Nor can I beat you."

The old lady raised her eyebrows and gazed at him intensely.

"Are you still good in bed?" she asked.

The old man smirked and said, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post
    A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon arrival the doctor said they were testing a new machine which would transfer some of the mothers pain to the baby’s father. He asked if they were interested. Both said yes. The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% to start with, explaining that even that level was probably more than the father had ever experienced. But as the labour progressed the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to crank it up a notch. So the doctor adjusted the pain transfer to 20%. The husband was still feeling fine. At this point they decided to try for 50%. The husband continued to feel OK. Since the pain transfer was helping his wife considerably the hubby told the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him. His wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain, and the husband had experienced none. On arriving home they found the milkman dead on the doorstep….
    I like that one
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

"I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarves."

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

"Crime in multi-storey car parks. That is wrong on so many different levels."

And that's when the fight started....

The year before last I bought the mother in law a plot at the cemetary for Christmas. Last year I didn't get her anything. When she asked why I told her that she hadn't used the gift I bought last year.
    And that's how the fight started.

--------------------------------

We were sitting at a table at her high school reunion and she kept looking at this guy getting drunk on his own at a nearby table. I asked if she knew him, "Yes," she said. "He's an ex-boyfriend. I heard he started drinking after we split up all those years ago and he hasn't been sober since."
    "My God," I said. "That's a hell of a long time to go on celebrating."
    And that's when the fight started.

We were in bed watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, and I turned to her and askd "Do you want sex?"
    "No," she said.
    "Is that your final answer?" I asked.
    She didn't even bother looking and just went, "Yes."
    So I said, "Can I phone a friend?"
    And that's how the fight started.

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels.
    She asked, ‘What’s on TV?’
    I said, ‘Dust.’
    And then the fight started.

My wife was hitting about what she wanted for our anniversary. She said she wanted something shiny that went from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds, so I bought her bathroom scales.
    And then the fight started.

When I got home the other night my wife demanded that I take her somewhere expensive, so we got in the car and I took her to the gas station.
    And that's when the fight started.

Hans, a middle-aged German tourist on his first visit to Orlando, Florida,
    finds the red light district and enters a large brothel. The madam asks him
    to be seated and sends over a young lady to entertain him.

They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits
    on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she gasps and runs away! Seeing this,
    the madam sends over a more experienced lady to entertain the gentleman.

They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits
    on his lap. He whispers in her ear, and she too screams, "No!" and
    walks quickly away.

The madam is surprised that this ordinary looking man has asked for
    something so outrageous that her two girls will have nothing to do with him.
    She decides that only her most experienced lady, Lola, will do. Lola has
    never said no, and it's not likely anything would surprise her. So the madam
    sends her over to Hans. The sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit,
    drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams,
    "NO WAY, BUDDY!" and smacks him as hard as she can and leaves.

Madam is by now absolutely intrigued, having seen nothing like this in all
    her years of operating a brothel. She hasn't done the bedroom work herself
    for a long time, but she's sure she has said yes to everything a man could
    possibly ask for. She just has to find out what this man wants that has made
    her girls so angry. Besides she sees a chance to teach her employees a
    lesson.

So she goes over to Hans and says that she's the best in the house and is
    available. She sits and talks with him. They frolic, giggle, drink and then
    she sits in his lap.

Hans leans forwards and whispers in her ear, "Can I pay in
    Euros?"

Why is 10 afraid of 7?
    Because 7 8 9.
    Wooooo!!!

Senior Member Senior Member Oaty's Avatar

A horse walks into a bar
    The bartender asks why the long face
    After a long pause ....
    the horse says the sign at the door said no horseplay
    When a fox kills your chickens, do you kill the pigs for seeing what happened? No you go out and hunt the fox.
    Cry havoc and let slip the HOGS of war

Quote Originally Posted by Oaty View Post
    Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar
    The bartender asks why the long face
    After a long pause ....
    Sarah Jessica Parker says the sign at the door said no horseplay
    FTFY

A man was sitting reading his papers when his wife hit him round the head with a frying pan. 'What was that for?' the man asked. The wife replied,'That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found in your pants pocket'. The man then said 'When I was at the races last week,Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on.' The wife apologized and went on with the housework. Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious. Upon re-gaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit again. Wife replied.. 'Your horse phoned'

A horse walks into a club.

As expected, the bright lights and loud music agitate the horse and it had to be taken outside.

"Angela Merkel arrives at Passport Control in Athens.
    "Nationality?" asks the immigration officer.
    "German" she replies.
    “Occupation?"
    "No, just here for a few days"........."

Member thankful for this post:

Tovenaar Senior Member The Wizard's Avatar

Don't know if this has been posted here yet, but:

What is "The Hunger Games" called in France?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Battle Royale With Cheese
    "It ain't where you're from / it's where you're at."

Eric B. & Rakim, I Know You Got Soul

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast