Thread: Map names

Heard much about Alex map packs and being a big fan of picturesque maps I downloaded and installed. I now have 389 maps.....er..so What are they called? And are they all listed together? I gone cross eyed scrolling for them. Please help....and feel free to ridicule........Orda

------------------
    " Send us your ambassadors and thus we shall judge whether you wish to be at peace with us or at war..if you make war on us the Everlasting God, who makes easy what was difficult and makes near what was far, knows that we know what our power is."

OOPS!...Sorry, maybe wrong forum. Doh!
    ...........Orda

------------------
    " Send us your ambassadors and thus we shall judge whether you wish to be at peace with us or at war..if you make war on us the Everlasting God, who makes easy what was difficult and makes near what was far, knows that we know what our power is."

I will answer anyway..

I you go to the folder in which you saved the maps (SaveMaps) and sort the files after name, the maps will be together. the name of the maps are very smiple: as-01, as-02, as-03 etc. up to as-50.

------------------
    "-Know your self, know your enemy and your victory will be painless.
    -Know the weather, know the terrain and your victory will be complete."
    -Sun Tzu(Wu), The Art of War.

[This message has been edited by Sjakihata Akechi (edited 05-30-2002).]
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens

Thanks Sjakihata, I found them last night. Looking for a nice map to host there they were as you said - 001, 002, etc. Guess I just overlooked them before. Anyway Tosa was right these maps are beautiful.
    My mistake ..397 maps. What's the limit? 500?
    .........Orda

------------------

Limit is 500.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Konnichiwa,

I strongly recommend to save any map (except ironing board and Togakushi in battle/maps.

If 1 person has the map in SaveMaps and the other in battle/maps, those people will be unable to play.

------------------
    Ja mata
    Toda MizuTosaInu
    Daimyo Takiyama Shi

http://www.takiyama.cjb.net
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Ah that is why that don't work. TY Tosa!

...a shame when I copied all the maps over, it duplicated them on the list making 500+

------------------
    The Soul

"What people do to other souls
    They take their lives - destroy their goals
    Their basic pride and dignity
    Is stripped and torn and shown no pity"