Thread: Honour revisited

I still see people taking advantage of people online. the other day I joined a game WITHOUT checking to see what the setting were on I knew it was a river map but hay you know have to do it someday anyway I got into position and brung up my guns to deplete his arrows so i could cross he had 6 or 7 honour 1 or 0 archers so i knew i would loses alot of guys waiting out the storm but then like after all my guns were destoryed i noticed that he was still shooting off those arrows well so i just went ahead and charged yep he put one nag or somthing in front and that stoped my advance well come to find out he had moral off and limited ammo was off well i got a lil pissed so i just quit but come on people that migght be fun for a friendly game just for shits and gigles but but come on you tell me that if you make it to the top of the ranking and brag that you deserve it hell no

So now i will not join a game I will always host and in the likly hood that i do join a game I always go check to see if they hit esc i mean i have been playing ever since the game came out and I just want this to end if you don't have the skills to win a fair match then you need to go a play with your other toys.

------------------
    Fear not the sword to your front, but the blade at your back.

Clan Shades
    come by and give us a visit
    ShadeLord Shiba a member of clan shades

Hi Shadow.
    I have joined a couple of those games my self..hehe but i saw that limitid ammo and moral was off and gave them there own medicin lol
    One guy even esc´ed when he got shooten to pieces..
    Good luck against them in the future!!

------------------
    May the honour be with you all....
    -LinkSan
    May the honour be with you all....
    -LinkSan Daimyo of The Chain Clan

Well you should also be aware who the host is, many of us who host are good people for example me! hehehehe o yes I have been here since well a week after the game came out here in the states and I know there are a bunch of a holes that do this, but personal opinion I think you shoul kill him, burn his house down in nagashima, then kidnap his family, make them slaves of the chaos clan, and then eat at denny's!

------------------
    Ronin alliance our power lies in our seperated nature, and united we are as strong as any clan, honour to alliance!
    Honour to Kenchikuka, may
    the Gods have mercy for those who fight against us!