Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wedge formation

So is anyone here actually going to use wedge formation, or are we all just suffering withdrawl from shoggy with the server down an all?

Well i guess ill have to join in the little debate on wedge by asking a question thats probably already been answered.

Do missle units get any bonus' against troops in wedge formation?

Omen
    Me make war, that we have peace. {or somit like that}

OH , yep i see the question has already been answered my mistake. I think ill jus go hit my self over the head with some bricks whilst shouting "the llama has a large beak for eating honey" that should wake me up more.

Omen
    Me make war, that we have peace. {or somit like that}

Wow, I didnt know about advantages of hold formation or wedge or anything. When my guns or SA get charged I use to just send in my YS to attack the usually charging YC or NC. If I very quick march my guns or SA behind my YS and just set them on hold formation and let them absurb charge then they will do better against the YS. Or even more so when I use Naginata.

Wow, Yuuki you never told me about this m8. And your practicly co-author of Academy.
    Anyway can't wait for server to get back up.

*this game is get deeper everyday*

*Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity*
    Also Known As: RTKPaul
    "I dont want you to die for your country, no poor son of a bitch ever won a war by dying for his country, he won it by making the other poor son of a bitch die for his country"- George S. Patton

DthB4Dishonor,
    You're a fine player, and I was amazed when I recently heard you say that you had only been playing online for a couple of weeks. I figured you knew most of this stuff. I think you're right about using hold on an archer or gun unit that's going to absorb a charge before the relief unit gets there. However, skirmish can buy extra time for the rescue unit to arrive, so it's a question of timing. Hold is definitely better if your unit is going to take a hit from the side. Units don't skirmish anyway when they are hit from the side, and hitting a unit in 2 or 3 deep hold formation on the side is like running into the end of a steel beam.

Shogun Academy is tootee's work. I did contribute to the section on morale, but that's it.

MizuYuuki ~~~

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12