Thread: LOVELY JUBBLEY

RageMonsta

you know what I love during crash times...the SP players who come on and say things like 'how do I make my men go into lines'..

All the on line players going 'cold turkey' (willing to help most days) either completely ignore these people who 'just dont understand the pain' or bite their heads off with 'read the manual, thats what its for'.

because alot of us have experience of crashes and know that its a waste of time sending e-mails and complaining to EA.. we tend to write posts like this or create strange picture of knights with wolves heads...we veterans are never bothered by server crash....hence how you will find that Monsta has not started 1 arguement in this forum for a week...(he did about 50!).

what did I write this for?

*sigh* i dunno, why did you write this??. i think that you're kinda right about having fun with crash times. but me being the newbie i am, have posted a topic on here complaining....sorry monster

RageMonsta

Complaining is good....without complaining basic human rights would be missed in many places...come to think of it human rights are missing in most places!

hmmmm you are right!! *grabs pitchfork* its time to go do some complaining

Wont do u anygood

Everyone grab a flaming torch and storm the castle, there be doings afoot. Wasn't there an enraged Rumanian peasant somewhere in the MTW list?

Never laugh at the old when they offer counsel,
    Often their words are wise:
    From shriveled skin, from scraggy things

That hand among the hides
    And move amid the guts,
    Clear words often come.

http://asatru.org/havamal.html