Thread: Obersvation regarding Polish...

When I start a new game in late, Polish have a GA goal which is Stand Fast, requiring me to hold Lithuania, volhynia and some other provinces. Strange thing is I cant actually achieve it, as points are counted in 1204 and 1320 (when late starts) and I have never had this goal even show up when starting a Polish Early or High campaign. Is this the same with all of you or is it just my version that has gone buggy?
    CHIVALRY TOTAL WAR - A medieval mod for RTW
    http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/chivalry/

Protecting the border fort Member Chimpyang's Avatar

I've got it too.....we can't both be crazy, or can we?

It shows up for me in early and high campaigns.
    "What the hammer? what the chain?
    In what furnace was thy brain?"

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

I think it only shows up during special occurences.

For example have you seen the Albigenesian Crusade goal for the French? Counted between 1205-1250.

I might be wrong though, I haven't played to many GA- campaigns
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

yeah I see the Albigensian crusade one every time, this seems to be the only buggy one.

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

Ok, have you seen it when the French owned those provinces? I've got surpriced when it showed after I took those provinces as Almohads, and it wasn't at 1205 but later.

Or seen the Jihads before someone else owned those Jihad targets?

Ofcourse it's a guess.
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

well I dont play as Muslim factions (I find them kinda boring) but I usually check the GA list for all the factions fairly often, and I havent yet seen the jihad one show up when its not supposed to, but it could happen I guess. And with the Albigensian crusade I have seen it show up when the French own those those provinces, but yeah it was a bit after 1205, not right on the date when points can begin to be counted.