Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Siskinies

Exclamation

Normally we do only internal testing but because of the magnitude of the changes i feel need for additional testers.We look for some people who have some modding experience and/or have a insight in the MTW software to spot possible bugs.This is not funI will look at all applications and set up a team,probably one man for every faction.So we can divide our forces and do some schematic testing.The testing will only begin in two weeks or so and the beta-testers will be the only ones to have an early insight in the game.We trust that this information will not be made public before any public release.If you are interested post here and i will give the appropriate links and team assignment in time.Only serious candidates please if you only want a sneakpeak that is not the purpose of this betatesting.

Cheers,

CZoF

P.S. Please make sure i can find your e-mail or preferable MSN in your profile

I'd be interested, I know the basics of modding the game & have been playing it since the day it was released in Europe.

I don't use the email that is in my profile anymore my current email is darntoothin@hotmail.com

Boondock Saint Senior Member The Blind King of Bohemia's Avatar

I'd love to test it sinclair670@hotmail.com

Two so far thank you guys but we need a lot more....

CZoF

Will it require on-line multiplay as Im a virgin in that area.
    Otherwise I've got a little knecialized Spoledge in the Modding area and as a Archaeology and Ancient History Graduate would love to assist in anything Ancient and Greek.
    Do not despise the snake for having no horns,
    For who is to say, he will not become a Dragon.

The Lordz Modding Collective Senior Member Lord Of Storms's Avatar

Again this forum is for Mod development threads ONLY
    any mod RELATED topics stay in the Alchemist Lab
    it is clearly posted in this forum and the AL,
    Taking life one day at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Again this forum is for Mod development
    That was exactly the purpose of this topic to speed up the development of HTW by increasing the beta-test team.Sorry LOS i presumed that it had to be posted there instead of the Alchemist Lab.

CZoF

"Semper Fidelis"

I have no clue on how to mod, can make new unit stats, but thats all, im totaly hopeless at doing anything.

BUT i generaly play a hour or more EVERY day, and i know it will be more if i got to be a tester...
    Is that not what you want to have? someone who test ALL the stuff over and over again.

You don't need to be a mod'er to report errors or something who look weird
    -Brian Bergh
    Email and MSN: brianbbj@hotmail.com

Anyone else that will help?We need some more...

CZoF

The applications are open will be open until the end of this week than i will make up the team and clarify some set-up instructions for the testing.The links will follow later.

CZoF

Cool

Count me as very interested as well Just lemme know what I can do
    Someday I'll have a real sig here.

Again, count me in, i can't mod anything really, but im willing to learn something about it.
    What i can give i that i can devote ALOT of time to playing and testing any angle in the game.

So i hope you can use me, i like to give something back, and supporting the project.
    -Brian Bergh

To all who post here i will get in touch just we need some more time to put everything together,just a little patience.

CZoF

Member Member Sir Zack de Caldicot's Avatar

I'm here to test, got my new computer today and setting up

SZDC
    I WANT ROME - TOTAL WAR

i would love to help, although i have no modding exp with m:tw i have been playing a while (sp) and this seems like a good place to learn as well as help you guys in the process.

thanks stu

Hi,guys...ive been following the development of your latest mod...and must say the last HTW was superb...ive been lucky enough to have done beta testing on a couple of commercial betas.and ill be honest i play them to death and if theres any probs or bugs ill find themlove the whole total war series...but got to admit i like the htw mod best of all.anyway wont bore you guys any longer.just to say.hope you will consider me...if im unsuccessful.not to worry..great work guys fantastic effort..gary... ..ps just downloaded alexander campaign...doesnt have all the files in the zip.jjms are missing&bc files too

oops sorry guys.didnt leave my email address for you its chrizdav@aol.com cheers

Flip and Komninos are working hard on the final unit graphics right now so there is not yet a test version.All your applications are noted,i will contact you with instructions and links in due time.Thank you all for the interest and help,soon people....

CZoF

Patience my friends we are at the final stages of the developmeent but we encountered some other problems,i will keep you posted when the testing will begin.....

CZoF

i hope not that all these problems will delay the next release...

anyway are you gonna use outside testers?
    -Brian Bergh

Yes we are going to use you all,just wait i will contact everybody that is my word as a gentleman.If you have posted here and your Mail or MSN are there you will be notified in time.

CZoF

Nomadjuice@aol.com Forgot to add that B4.
    Do not despise the snake for having no horns,
    For who is to say, he will not become a Dragon.

It is possible that we have a corrupt download i erased my old files and installed everything using a new download just like you again did it twice,i analysed the download files and some of the vital files are corrupt(think that the crash is caused because one of the damaged files is the HTW start-up screen)
    So you did nothing wrong the problem is that we don't host the files ourselves so i cannot alter them(in the future we will be)i have notified the team but haven't spoken to them yet so i get back to you on this ok,sorry for now, but i just discovered it last night because i was myself making a fresh new install for testing the new units....

CZoF

Exclamation

Ok we have made a Patch for the corrupted download files it is available at the HTW site in the Download section.We have tested it on a clean install and all works fine now,so just follow the instructions.Sorry for this inconvenience.

Gerousia:the HTW Team

Hi Count Zimoa of Flanders
    Iwould like to get back on track with this great mod I did a bit of Beta testing for this mod way back at christmas just has v2.1 came out.
    I've being away so just catching up on all the developments
    must say this is looking fantas. the boys have done great with the units,
    So if I could help in any way online gameing or just normal beta testing give me the call

i also would be very interested in doing beta testing for you... i have quite a bit of experience modding with the mtw engine... have a very good understanding of how everything works.

here's my address... alogic@earthlink.net
    Always check first page of this thread for model updates.. and page two for Faction updates...

Ok guys because of some work we still have to do on the mod and want to add in the new release,and because HTW team-members will not be available due to holidays we decided to postpone the testing for at least two weeks.Bad news because you will all have to wait a little longer,good news because it will enhance the change that the testversion will be the full Beta and not simply a unit add-on so more for you to seeI will keep you posted...

CZoF

P.S. The old HTW files are now available as a selfinstalling program check the HTW site.

Any updates?
    -Brian Bergh

i guess i was not chosen to be a beta tester :(
    -Brian Bergh

No one is beta testing at the moment.
    Some more things to make for HTW before this.

But zimo (CzoF) will contact you, when the test will begin.

»Erzähle, Wandrer, wenn du nach Sparta kommst, daß wir, seinen Gesetzen gehorsam, hier gefallen sind.«

CHIEF ARCHITECT

visit our HTW website

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast