Thread: How do you restock units...

Rangers Lead the Way 3/75 RRGT Member RangerLee's Avatar

After a large battle I might have units that are somewhat depleted. I know that if I have 2 units that are of same honor and together their total would be less or equal to my max numbers for a single unit I can combine them.

How about for units in which I have only lost 10-20 troops, is there anyway to restock that unit?

warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

ah ranger lee, nice to see you over here,

you can place depleted units back into a training queue in a province which has the appropriate dojo, and they will pop out the other end at full strength, plus any upgrades avaiable from that province, armour and so on.
    For detailed instructions go here http://doragon.barocca.web1000.com/shogun/
    and look in the library,

before you leave that site do hit the home button which will pop you out to the portal, and check out the other Clan Doragon Resources...
    the medieval site is under construction at the moment, just a couple of library articles for now...

------------------
    DoragonBarocca of Clan Doragon
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.

Rangers Lead the Way 3/75 RRGT Member RangerLee's Avatar

Thanks Barocca I appreciate all the help, I have add the Clan site to my favorites so I can keep refering back. This helps out alot now that I know I can actually replace those units and not just make new units.

This game is coming along nicely for me, I am loving it and wish I had found it earlier. Sooner or later I will be ready to have my arse handed to me in some online play, but I am sure that is the best way to become good at this.