Thread: not being payed in campaign mode!

Senior Member Hopefull Member MiniKiller's Avatar

grr, it makin me made, 5 years game time have gone by, each year it says i owe anotehr 170 koku or sumthing but my taaxes are punitive (i'm rebels so why not) and it says I should be making an anual profit of 500koku per year, why is it taken away, darn game is hustling me, maybe I should use the much koku cheat but I didnt want to cheat, grr
    *Bows. Turns to return to darkness...bumps head...looks around, pretends noone saw. Dissapears in shadows while cursing at self*

I presume you used the .conan. "cheat" ?
    You dont get payd being the rebels for they dont really "own" the lands and they arent organised so they cant get taxes or something, they just dont get taxes period. You need to conquer (sp.?) and pillage new provinces, just like the mongols but then without the godlike reinforcements...
    you cant die being Ronin as far as I know though, there'll be rebellions every now and then .

------------------
    untouchable, unbreakable,elven spirit,Elven soul
    Abandon all hope.

ah ic, i didnt know that, anyway, i have killed off 2 daimyos so far and i only got 60 men TOTAL for it all the other 1,000 or so went to their "former allies" grr ,lol
    *Bows. Turns to return to darkness...bumps head...looks around, pretends noone saw. Dissapears in shadows while cursing at self*

that's odd, because whenever i play campaign and eliminate the other daimyos, the rebels are able to build armies and upgrades. must be just a condition of playing them, versus against them. maybe you can burn down the upgrades of conquered province for some koku

[This message has been edited by MizuKokami (edited 07-16-2002).]
    Looking out on the field of battle, seeing the twisted corpses of mine and my enemy's men, i wonder how we ever convinced anyone that war equals glory.

Get that MSN Mini....!

------------------
    Clan Kenchikuka
    evil is within us...

mizu i started over and I am getting paid now, about half of what it says I should, kinda odd, and yes tera I will go get msn right now.