Thread: Thats the End!

Blog Entries

with this disaster MI got the last big hit!
    i dont believe that we can go back to the last level...the new guys cant log on and the old leave if they see jst 5 neewbies wich they dont know.... so u see often just 2 or 2 guys online sometimes are noone!

EA did this on purpose, with the new upcoming MTW and the broken alliance between CA and EA they wont pay for this server anymore and go on to kick the last guys from the server where they payed over 2 years now!

i will come online from time to time to have a look, but with this dilemma i come fully back with release of MTW.

i hope i see u all again there and i pray that CA is a better supporter of this wonderfull game.

Thanks to all the guys who worked for us all like the org-Cew, erado, mizus and all the other guys i wont list up now...

im sure we break the 200 peeps online record with MTW!

good luck

Kocmoc

------------------
    Grey Wolves

so what ur saying is that ur leting them beat u how they wanted to... what a weak soul
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *swings axe*

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

GAH!

I have a solution...

Post past nicknames and passwords you used on WE/MI, but no longer use, or are willing to not use any more.

Then, post them here at the Org so that newbies can "check them out" and use them to play online. Maybe one of the Org admins can administer the assignment of these recycled IDs.

I know some of youz probably have 50+ names anyways... This way, you can help a newbie lose his head.

Whaddyathink?

[Sips sake, eats popcorn]

Vanja,

If people do that, CA will make all the names invalid.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

Quote Originally posted by Puzz3D:
    Vanja,

If people do that, CA will make all the names invalid.
    [/QUOTE]

If yee can register in Olde Shoggy but have problems in WE/MI, then it is just negligence on their behalf.

Somebody posted the reg error a while back... a "Foreign Key violation". GAH! Simply put, that means they goofed something in their database whereby the new nick does not refer to a valid "customer" somehow. Stupid. A decend coder would fix that in 2 minutes or less. The fact they didn't is most likely negligence because they just didn't bother to test their changes.

GAH!

Now, if Olde Shoggy doesn't take registrations anymore either... its a clear sign that The Man is trying to keep us down!

GAH!

[Sips sake, eats popcorn]

Vanja,

It doesn't look like negligence to me. Old WE/MI names work, but any name made after a certain date isn't valid for login purposes. You can see the name in the EA database, but CA treats it as invalid when you try to logon with it. They can make the names invalid as far back as they want.

The registration procedure should never have allowed crosslinked names in the first place. I don't see them going back and fixing something like that now, do you? Besides, this is a problem with the way EA did their side of the registration process. EA doesn't check CD-keys when you register the game or make a Shogun name.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

congrats puzz 1000 it does look bad doesn't it but im sure ecveryone will come together again in M:TW

------------------
    Clan Kenchikuka

They should check the CD key if they are worrying about piracy (making names for other to play is piracy to game developers).

I hope MTW will:
    1. Check CD Key, 1 name per CD;
    2. If you got beaten with one name, want to join another clan, you can change your name, but not allowed to add another name.

This process will help:
    1. Game publisher to not worry about piracy
    2. Weed out the problem of multiple aliases or character assassination (register a name similar to someone you want to make dirty). The problem may still exist, but that means the player has to give up his existing name to do so.

I also wish they drop the competive number, but allow the community to organize tourneys and you win trophy and accolade at tourneys. You win respect of other players through your game play, not through a number.

And I hope they read my message

MizuYari

KOC!!!
    U STAY HERE I KNOW U LIVE IN LEIPHZIG AND IT ISNT FAR FOR ME!
    and what if we all try to play more?
    all play more as a good remember of STW and MI!
    I hope this is a joke.
    But........... doesnt sound funny!

DRB

Quote Originally posted by BarryNoDachi:
    congrats puzz 1000 it does look bad doesn't it but im sure ecveryone will come together again in M:TW

[/QUOTE]

isn't 1000 supposed to make you a Kensai?

------------------
    Just aded another post :D
    Mithrandir Poster of usefull information and entertaining posts
    Abandon all hope.

Very sad to hear Koc Well I do understand you...

------------------
    Clan Kenchikuka
    evil is within us...

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

well i have my 1pain1cheater name but thats aggony recruiting name so maybe i shouldnt
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Venya or anybody else,

Im a newbie to Mongolian Invasion but I use to play shogun original online. I was know as THEMONK for those of you who may remember me, when I stopped playing I was ranked about 40 or something. I have been OS for about 1 yr and when I returned purchased Mongolian Invasion.

Anyway, I am one of those who can no longer play online due to EA's bullshit, I'm sure some of you may have read my posts. So I would appreciate any login name that you could give me to get back on line. You can mail me at taofrank@ekno.com to avoid any probs.

Please help.

------------------
    He who knows men is clever, he who knows himself has insight, he who conquers man has force, he who conquers himself is truly strong. LaoTzu
    He who knows men is clever, he who knows himself has insight, he who conquers man has force, he who conquers himself is truly strong. LaoTzu

sry i cant
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *swings axe*

Mizuyari I think said this:

"2. If you got beaten with one name, want to join another clan, you can change your name, but not allowed to add another name."

I don't think getting beaten is a good excuse to change your name. Also it is possible to have a clan who don't all have similar names (wolves for example). They could just give you one name and that is all you can have. I think that it is not really needed for the clan to have same name, although you could argue it looks better. Being in a clan has to more to do with clan sites, forums and playing together than just the name. As ever though there will be some way around this and I am sure someone would find a loophole.
    I am great

Senior Member Senior Member 1dread1lahll's Avatar

koc is right, for many reasons the game is drying up....the biggest has to be the server seems to be down a lot...... CA and EA surly have some sort of contract but a contract cant make EA care...

koc try playing warcraft 3 online, i am getting hooked to it. 54000 enemies at battlenet...

"better have 10 enemies online with warcraft 3 than 1 who cant get online at TWMI...."

freely copied from an old Mongol saying

(better have 10 enemies within striking reach than 1 on the other side of the ocean --- refferring to a failed mongol invasion)
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

Senior Member Senior Member Kas's Avatar

Khan of Khans what is your Warcraft III name?

I'm playing as AggonyKasuga (doh! how original!)

Kas
    On Steam: Kas

JoJoSan, can you forgive me?

i was surprised to se 30 people on today around 3 pm
    -Jerry Garcia
    Ape killed Ape!
    -Unkown Ape, Battle for the Planet of the Ape's

Sorry, I thought this was about The Doors.

*cough*

*gasp* (toggles collar)