Thread: real DEATH-matches

What scenario do you people think is the most brutal? personally i believe bridge battles are the most bloody and violent matches ever! It also changes the rules of war a bit. With a bridge there isn't room for intricate manouvers and in a match where 60 men can hold off 960 things get very bloody. What do you think?

------------------
    The assasin of night is a dangerous foe, the assasin of day is extremely dangerous
    The assassin of night is a dangerous foe, however, the assassin of day is most fear-inspiring and dangerous foe from life and battlefield alike.

Waterloo map, 2v2, almost no space just massed killing in the centre, flank charges dont work as htere is hills on either flank, hehe, I luv it personally, u have to be a good general to win on that mao cos all yr tactics are so confined
    "U dare challenge the drunken ninjas!"
    Rokkaku of the Drunken Ninjas

Quote Originally posted by Kamui_Imagawa:
    What scenario do you people think is the most brutal? personally i believe bridge battles are the most bloody and violent matches ever! It also changes the rules of war a bit. With a bridge there isn't room for intricate manouvers and in a match where 60 men can hold off 960 things get very bloody. What do you think?

[/QUOTE]

60 Kensai I assume ? .

------------------
    Just aded another post :D
    Mithrandir Poster of usefull information and entertaining posts

-Patcher of the Board.
    -Reuniter of patrons.
    -Firefighter
    Abandon all hope.

Castle siege. No way out...

However, there is another scenario, but I do not yet know if it has been realized yet... Has anyone ever made a full Island Map? With the sea surrounding you, there would be NO ESCAPE!!! Plus it would look real picturesque.

------------------
    Did they differentiate? They do not keep you distinctive. We do not have the necessity of differentiated you. I may of it no i prove differentiated between you at you that you feel you!
    "Never in physical action had I discovered the chilling satisfaction of words. Never in words had I experienced the hot darkness of action. Somewhere there must be a higher principle which reconciles art and action. That principle, it occurred to me, was death." -Yukio Mishima