Thread: FINALLY!...the nuri has come back!...to the forums ^-^

Member Member kamizaki_nurizeko's Avatar

hey im back guys, and new improved armed with the hunger for multiplay i was denied, and a copy of warlord edition....mwahahaha, so i apologise for my absence, my computer packed in, something bout faulty memory so it got sent off to the lab....but im back...did i miss anything?

------------------
    there are two kind of killers...one is the justified murderer......the other is the justice murderer....which one are you?
    The bell rings against a hollow sky; the raven caws...NO MERCY!...all samurai walk the path to nothingness.~Kuroi Sabato

Member Member kamizaki_nurizeko's Avatar

oh and a few more things about warlord edition....feild ninja bite major league, i love the map editor, i made a city map just for a kensai deul , my next one is the the most fortified castle map this side of kyoto lol XD, oh and the mongol voice for events durring battle is funny and amusing...oh and kublai khan sounds like someone who was ignored as a child....all said thumbs up to WE, if shoggy was a nice whippy ice cream, then WE is a double scoop chocolate, with sprinkles and chocolate sauce with a flake in it....scrummy! ^-^..hehe (p.s. i hope some players will still use the shoggy server for games, and wouldnt it be kool if a patch or sommin enabled samurai vs medeival battles?...clash of the titans

------------------
    there are two kind of killers...one is the justified murderer......the other is the justice murderer....which one are you?
    The bell rings against a hollow sky; the raven caws...NO MERCY!...all samurai walk the path to nothingness.~Kuroi Sabato

Welcome..
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens

Medieval rules........

------------------
    What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.
    What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.

Cybernetic Samurai Member TenkiSoratoti's Avatar

come on friday for medieval, but i hope they reengage the ea server

------------------
    "The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an oppurtunity to defeat the enemy."
    "The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat and then waited for an opportunity to defeat the enemy." - Sun Tzu

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

CLOSED
    ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......