Thread: Please read this! Very strange thing happens!

I was playing a campaign using the Takeda. By 1628, I conqured all Japan except Omi province. Before taking the province, I did a quick check of all my provinces. When I came across the province of Mutsu, something very strange caught my eye. You might not believe it but there, right in front of my eyes, a 100% and another 40% farm was built in the province! A total of 140% farm production resulting in values of 1,728 kokus in Mutsu. There was no seaport present nor did I use any cheats through out the game. I wonder if this is a bug or anything.

I did capture the screen shot for this phenomenon. But because I don't have the program to convert the picture file into jpg files, I was unable to post the screen shot. but for anyone that like to see the picture, I can e-mail the picture capture file to you and you may post it on the board.

Trust me, this is not a hoax. I never edited any content in the screenshot or the game to cause this. Everything is as real as it is.
    A great warrior rarely reveal his true skills....

I am very serious about this. No joking.

Senior Member Senior Member Erado San's Avatar

Hi Tenchimuyo,

Please mail it to me. I got a special freak screenshot section on my site, and this sound like it's gonna fit in well there.

Mail: erado_san@hotmail.com
    A voice from the past is heard in the lands...

That must rank right alongside the 82nd Airborne bug. Very strange. But the real question is: who built that additional 40%? You? The secret automatic AI routine? a special late-game "long years of peace" bonus (after all, most games don't last until 1628)?

------------------
    "Crystal clear, / Sharp and bright, / The sacred sword / Allows no opening / For evil to roost."
    - Ueshiba Morihei O-Sensei
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

I have no idea who built it

I have seen something similar happen before, but in reverse. In Sanuki province, which starts out with an income of 380 koku, I have seen the income reduced to 190 koku (equivalent to the destruction of legendary farmland). This occurs when the legendary farmland is destroyed by a natural disaster - even though there is no farmland development in the province!

------------------
    MizuRob Hojo
    Honour to clan Takiyama

You may recall that the report says

"Earthquake/Typhoon in (province).

"(x) was destroyed.

"Income halved in (province.)"

That's supposed to happen, but 140% income (hopefully) isn't.

------------------
    "Crystal clear, / Sharp and bright, / The sacred sword / Allows no opening / For evil to roost."
    - Ueshiba Morihei O-Sensei
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

This is strange...never had it.

I want to take a look please...
    email it to kspitw@maltanet.net plz.

Thanks.

P.S.

See those weird screenshots erado....what freaky pics!

------------------
    Honour to Clan No Fear.

Visit my resource centre at:

http://terazawa_tokugawa.tripod.com/terazawatokugawa/