Thread: TRAITORS!!!!

Member Member kamizaki_nurizeko's Avatar

i've tried to be calm about this but if there are any ..ANY loyal shogun players we must rise up and flood EA with demands to up the server and KEEP it up, nothing less will quieten our hunger for shogun....from now on theres not total war, there medieval and then seperate shoggy, im sorry but shogun was first, its better then medieval anyday, and when you all get it and its nothing like what you used to enjoy then so be it, but ill say again ,there cant be a total war, only two seperate communitys...shogun, and medieval...so i plead to any loyal shogun players, and even medieval ones that arnt going to betray shogun so much they wont even assist in keeping the server for the game of games open, no-one forgot the great ones of world history for there acheivments, so why should we ignore shogun?..not that its a world acheivment or nothing, so as i said loyal shogun players send EA your demands for the server, oh and its not fair i never got to play my WE online

------------------
    there are two kind of killers...one is the justified murderer......the other is the justice murderer....which one are you?

[This message has been edited by kamizaki_nurizeko (edited 08-26-2002).]
    The bell rings against a hollow sky; the raven caws...NO MERCY!...all samurai walk the path to nothingness.~Kuroi Sabato

oh and thanks to whoever it was that gave us a new server other then ea's....and is it on the dudes computer, so i take it it isnt an all hours thing?....ohwell i told EA off in an email, hopefully there not so money hungry, that they'll ignore our requests, because oneday it could happen to medieval too...is that what you all want!!??

------------------
    there are two kind of killers...one is the justified murderer......the other is the justice murderer....which one are you?
    The bell rings against a hollow sky; the raven caws...NO MERCY!...all samurai walk the path to nothingness.~Kuroi Sabato

Senior Member Senior Member NinjaKilla's Avatar

Nice idea, but you won't change anything. IMO best thing to do is try get this mentioned in the computer press. I'll prolly write a letter sooner or l8er.

------------------
    Clan Kenchikuka

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

What an exellent idea NinjaKilla, if we all write to some of the computer mags, complaining about the service EA are giving us, them it might do so good.

Great idea m8

ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......

Senior Member Senior Member LordTed's Avatar

My advice to you is buy medevil : totalwar priced 29.99 in all good retail outlets.

Cybernetic Samurai Member TenkiSoratoti's Avatar

god help us

------------------
    "The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an oppurtunity to defeat the enemy."
    "The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat and then waited for an opportunity to defeat the enemy." - Sun Tzu

thanks ninjakilla, will do....that strategy works well for the disgruntled costumers of other services too....and lord ted you told me to buy medieval in true E"give us your money now, ignore you later"A manner, so i say, like the loyal samurai to the evil lord demanding he betrays his master.....NEVER!!!!!!!!! o_o

WE WILL FIGHT ON THE BEACHES, IN THE HILLS AND VALLEYS, THE STREETS TO BUILDING TO BUIDLING, WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!..(goes off into patriotic shogun stylee speech)

------------------

... untill we've built jer-ruselam on englands green and pleasant lands...

i'll write to pcgamer, as i have already compiled sumthing about their disrespect for shoggy. there'll be sum ass-kicking when i get around to it

well i sent EA's recent behavior to one or two gameing news sites, if we all pitch in and do our part EA will either have to meet our demands or suffer an irremovable tag of a company that ignores its customers

Senior Member Senior Member NinjaKilla's Avatar

OK, I'll bang out that letter for PCZONE today.

------------------
    Clan Kenchikuka

Ok, I posted a message to the editor of "Computer Games". So what. Also, got a message from EA that they are looking into the server problem (and another, that the guy responsible for the server is on holiday 'til Sept 2). Have MTW on the way, but will still play STW as long as it is on.

------------------
    Quote Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity. And, I am not sure about the Universe. Albert Einstein [/QUOTE]
    To forgive bad deeds is Christian; to reward them is Republican. 'MC' Rove
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    ]Clowns to the right of me, Jokers to the left ... here I am - stuck in the middle with you.

Save the Whales. Collect the whole set of them.

Better to have your enemys in the tent pissin' out, than have them outside the tent pissin' in. LBJ

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

good, wee've started to mobilize the troops, our weapons....the gaming news community, just send a small report of EA'S behavior to any gaming magazine, or website or gaming news and EA will start to feel the cold hard sting of customer dis-satisfaction