Thread: whens tasas server gonna be up again...

Cybernetic Samurai Member TenkiSoratoti's Avatar

ok i did all the stuff to get tosas server but when i loaded up shogun there was only the ea play button, is that right, and i clicked it and connected to the server failed, of course, but that maybe due to tosas server being down,is it?
    "The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat and then waited for an opportunity to defeat the enemy." - Sun Tzu

sorry m8 but tosa's server is down but i dunno why?

Member Member kamizaki_nurizeko's Avatar

servers need a host computer...and as we all know, ussually gamers dont have there computer on all day let alone online, thats about the only downside to custom servers...and if you live in britain or soemwhere like that then the times going to be different from tosa's server time, it could be in the middle of the night of in the middle of the day, but untill EA stops being a little b*tch then we'll just have to stick with tosa's, the only thing we can do is complain about EA to the gamers press, like gamer magazines and stuff...then they might decide if they still want any profit tand rid of bad press they'll have to meet our demands

------------------
    there are two kind of killers...one is the justified murderer......the other is the justice murderer....which one are you?
    The bell rings against a hollow sky; the raven caws...NO MERCY!...all samurai walk the path to nothingness.~Kuroi Sabato

tosa needs to give times of when his erver is ready.

oh and when i switch to his server do i still press the log on to ea play button in the game.

------------------
    "The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an oppurtunity to defeat the enemy."
    "The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat and then waited for an opportunity to defeat the enemy." - Sun Tzu

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

Thats correct m8. Just press play on EA/play....Jochi Khan

------------------
    Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard-call it conscience-not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.

ok thanks, but when will his server be up again.

------------------
    "The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an oppurtunity to defeat the enemy."

As Tosa will be very busy with new tasks there is every possibility that we have seen the last of this also for now. I think we should thank him for leaving his server running as long as he did.

Thanks Tosa

.......Orda

------------------
    " Send us your ambassadors and thus we shall judge whether you wish to be at peace with us or at war..if you make war on us the Everlasting God, who makes easy what was difficult and makes near what was far, knows that we know what our power is."

Pls Tosa - put back up - game not in oz for another week

Gee may even make some cash if this keeps up

Senior Member Senior Member Ithaskar Fëarindel's Avatar

We m,ust remember these servers are run by community members and like Nuri has said gamers do not have their computers on 24/7. It would be impolite to ask Tosa to constantly run his machine as it is costing him to do so.

That is not mentioning Tosa's new role as admin here either. With that added on, his spare time maybe devoted to other things.

------------------
    Fëa-Quendi
    Fëa-Quendi

*~Member of the Ronin Warlords and of UGLI~*
    *~IthaskarRW~*

Running round in circles IS better, B!

i do appreciate the cost and time involved -
    But pls if it isnt going back up pls lets us know

ps - would be prepared to kiock in

yup few hours in the morning or evenng will do fine.

------------------