I think officers use the same stats as the unit they're apart of? Well thats what i assume as theres no seperate area to put in the officers details - i think
Thats Why I hesitated. Do the officers in missile units fire. If so then you would have Warders lobing fireballs around...

As for handlers, I'm not sure if animals can fire weapons. I think you would have to make the Aes Sedai the Handlers, and the Warders the Animals, if you get what I mean.

About the Myrddraal. I think that in this game, units do not cause fear in specific units. You make them cause fear in cavalry or infantry or both. To make the Myrddraal cause fear in everyone, just make them cause fear to both.

Update about the campmap:
I'm stuck. I made a few provinces on the West Coast, and made the rest of the World one huge province called Test_1. I got rid of all the factions exept the four roman factions. At first I got an error where it went back to the Provincial Campaign menu. That was an error in the name text files. I corrected that, and now the game crashes when I decide to load the campmap. Does one of the provinces need to be called Rome because this might be causing the problem. If there is anyone who knows a lot about the campmap files, could I send you what I have done, see if you can find the error?