Thread: Statswapper

I know Vanya's statswapper is still in Shogun Files but it does not work for some. Would it be possible to post the original also please? This one works fine for me, maybe others would find the same

Domo

.....Orda

------------------
    " Send us your ambassadors and thus we shall judge whether you wish to be at peace with us or at war..if you make war on us the Everlasting God, who makes easy what was difficult and makes near what was far, knows that we know what our power is."

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Konnichiwa,

I understood that the original (I guess you mean the bat version) didn't work for some. WinXP users needed Choice.com.

All swappers and stats are available for download at http://www.totalwar.org/maps/stats.shtml

------------------
    Ja mata
    Toda MizuTosaInu
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Quote Originally posted by TosaInu:
    Konnichiwa,

I understood that the original (I guess you mean the bat version) didn't work for some. WinXP users needed Choice.com.

All swappers and stats are available for download at http://www.totalwar.org/maps/stats.shtml
    [/QUOTE]

Hello Tosa yes the bat version is the one I mean. Vanya's does not work for some also, I just thought the choice of either or may help.
    Btw was nice to see you back in Samurai armour

......Orda

------------------
    " Send us your ambassadors and thus we shall judge whether you wish to be at peace with us or at war..if you make war on us the Everlasting God, who makes easy what was difficult and makes near what was far, knows that we know what our power is."

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

Tosa,

Some new members to STW are having difficulties with Statswappers. Some finding it hard to join games.
    Have directed them to .org
    I found original one easy to download and instal......Jochi Khan
    Glad to see you back on STW

------------------
    Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard-call it conscience-not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.