Thread: Shingen ?

Autocrat Member Vlad The Impaler's Avatar

i was playing yesterday as Imagawa;Takeda daymio Shingen attacked me in Suruga and he have only one star; i look for his score in battles and he have just one lost battle; i have an general with 4 stars, about the same size & quality of troups ( with a little bonus in Takeda`s part , he have better armour but i have better archers )
    i beat him like hell , his troups rout easily so i think that single star really show his value;idoesnt appeard to me like a simple graphical bug;
    well, what do u think about ? u saw that before ?

------------------
    One sword to behead the white ruler sitting on the white throne in the Vatican.
    One sword for the ruler who will come and unite us under the sign of the cross
    with broken arms. Eleven swords to behead eleven lords and rulers of the land
    united under the blue banner. A hundred swords to defend our southern
    boundaries against black plague and half moon.
    And one axe for me to defend my stronghold, and may I call this axe, "Bane of
    Christendom" soon.
    Tough Times Don't Last. Tough People Do. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. [Mark Twain]

Member Member Michael the Great's Avatar

Vlad,hi,I sent u a mail but don't know if u recieved it..tell me if u did.
    I'll keep in touch

------------------
    Io,Mihai-Voda,din mila lui Dumnezeu,domn al Tarii Romanesti,Tarii Ardealului si a toata tara Moldovei.
    Io,Mihai-Voda,din mila lui Dumnezeu,domn al Tarii Romanesti,Tarii Ardealului si a toata tara Moldovei.