Thread: AAAArghhhhh.....!!!!!!!

Member Member Michael the Great's Avatar

Why can't I play Shogun in multiplayer?
    Where do I have 2 register?
    And why do I keep getting that logon error message?

Plz help me...coz I really wanna play...

------------------
    Io,Mihai-Voda,din mila lui Dumnezeu,domn al Tarii Romanesti,Tarii Ardealului si a toata tara Moldovei.
    Io,Mihai-Voda,din mila lui Dumnezeu,domn al Tarii Romanesti,Tarii Ardealului si a toata tara Moldovei.

Go to the EA registration servers and everything is explained in there. K? Hope to hear soon from you about the clan.

------------------
    In the name of Saint Andrew ! Believe and the wings of war shall be your guardian. God speed my sword, make my rage against my enemies my power. Bless the land that has borned me, for wich I chose to stand untill the last drop of my blood, for wich I have allowed my tears to run free, for wich I have only love in my soul. Purify my soul God, allow me to be the one that rises in the blaze of glory, and let again victory be mine.
    Believe and the wings of war shall be your guardian. God speed my sword, make my rage my power. Bless the land that has borned and raised me. Purify my soul God, allow me to be the one that rises in the blaze of glory, and let again victory be mine. In the name of Saint Andrew

Member Member Michael the Great's Avatar

K,thx man,u r thy greatest

If you have ideas for the clan contact me on axel_thorn@personal.ro.
    Has it work the registration proces. I know that EA servers are a bitt dizzy with the romanian lines.

------------------
    In the name of Saint Andrew ! Believe and the wings of war shall be your guardian. God speed my sword, make my rage against my enemies my power. Bless the land that has borned me, for wich I chose to stand untill the last drop of my blood, for wich I have allowed my tears to run free, for wich I have only love in my soul. Purify my soul God, allow me to be the one that rises in the blaze of glory, and let again victory be mine.
    Believe and the wings of war shall be your guardian. God speed my sword, make my rage my power. Bless the land that has borned and raised me. Purify my soul God, allow me to be the one that rises in the blaze of glory, and let again victory be mine. In the name of Saint Andrew