Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Want to play an MP campaign?

He Who Must Have More Mods Member Gray's Avatar

Default Re: Want to play an MP campaign?

Allright now, Bash... Welcome aboard you fancy Russian talker :) . We do need some men whom can word a good agreement contract... ( I must have had many mistakes here...)
    Trajanus, you are also welcomed.
    Indeed Drisos is right, this thred was almost dead, and we still dont have enough players, probably now even less because we ha to make another count of active players...
    Drisos, I understand you have had a talk with Elmarko, is he ready to "Kami" our way?
    "Never interuppet an enemy when he is making a mistake" ; Napoleon Bouneparte

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

Looks like the new house is about 2 to 3 weeks away from completion. I will have to then get a broadband connection up and running and have you guys send me an email to my new addy. Unfortunately, the original website was wiped when I moved out of the old house, and I will have to upload all the files again and password each of the province pages (again) for each faction. The campaign will probably get underway around Sept. 1st. I think we will be able to find enough players, once I have the website up so everyone can look at it.

Take care and wish me luck on these last 3 trying weeks of finishing up the building process. If my builder messes up any more you may be seeing me on the next edition of "America's Most Wanted!"
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Talking Re: Want to play an MP campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by ElmarkOFear
    Looks like the new house is about 2 to 3 weeks away from completion. I will have to then get a broadband connection up and running and have you guys send me an email to my new addy. Unfortunately, the original website was wiped when I moved out of the old house, and I will have to upload all the files again and password each of the province pages (again) for each faction. The campaign will probably get underway around Sept. 1st. I think we will be able to find enough players, once I have the website up so everyone can look at it.

Take care and wish me luck on these last 3 trying weeks of finishing up the building process. If my builder messes up any more you may be seeing me on the next edition of "America's Most Wanted!"
    Good to see you dropping in again Elmo. Good luck with the house.

So we guys must get some more players within three weeks. I'll do my best! Hope we find some more.
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Its great to see you again Elmo!
    Too bad though that we can only start at the 1st, its the date of the first day of school...(lame) Any way, I will be leaving home to a broadschool.
    It pretty much means that I wont be able to play.....(DARN)
    I really liked the idea of an MPC for Shogun...
    Maybe I wont be playing but, still , I shall check from time to time to see your progress and actions (: ....

Long Live The Mori Clan!!! (sapuku follows the shout)

If you have access to an internet account and email, then you can play. :) This campaign will last a long time, once started. Your going to school is one of the reasons having multiple people playing as teammates is necessary to have any chance of completing an MP campaign. There always comes a time during the year, when real life interferes with one's online time, so the requirement of more than one per faction is a must. Good luck and hope you can find a connection at school and an email account.

I understand that Elmo, but I wont be having a continuous connection, so I cant promise you the level of involvement I will have in the game.

Thx any way. I shal try to find you some good players, maybe some of my friends...

Travelling Knight Content Manager Nigel's Avatar

Looks like the new house is about 2 to 3 weeks away from completion
    Well, I guess that is good going, as far as housebuilding goes

I wish you all the nerves that you need for the final weeks.
    And all the enjoyment you can have from a new house, once it's all done.

Thanks for the info. Gray.

Hi Nigel. I have had more trouble with the builder getting this house done the way I want as I ever did when I built the last one myself. This guy knows nothing about quality of workmanship or materials. I have had to play foreman on this job more than I care to. I could have done all this myself and at less of a hassle. I wonder if they have internet access from prison (After I beat him severly)? I would have to change my name to Ugly&Incarcerated Elmo

But Elmo, after the house is completed by this guy you're still going to need running water, glass in the windows and something better than canvas on the dirt floor. Well, I hope it all works out ok.
    Last edited by Puzz3D; 08-02-2005 at 17:26.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

He wuz gonna charge me extra for sumpin' he called "Indure Plummin" but I toad him we din't need no fancy-pants, high-faluten, stuff like that. Besides, the nayburs wud jus thin' we wuz gettin' uppity!

Sounds like you guys are short on players?

I'd be very interested in playing online, but I'm absolutely terrible at the moment, I'm looking for something more on the lines of a friendly match, or even some... training?

Quite a thing to ask I know - but I really want to play online - I've connected to Shambles's server a few times lately but it's always empty. (I got STW:WE, v1.2)

Welcome YoJimbo. There are not many people playing STW online anymore, especially since EA shut down the server. THe Campaign will not require you to play matches human player vs. human player, but all battles will be AI vs AI.

Hmmm - AI vs AI ? - so is all the online play campaign mode? With no actual battles? I'm confused

I assume that all we do is manage the clans these days then - is there a paticular time when people are on?

You would have to ask TosaInu about that. He was hosting an STW fakeserver lobby, I think on Sundays, but I could be wrong.

The MP campaign has to be AI vs AI, if it is going to be played in anything close to a timely manner. Waiting on players to set up a time to play, play the game, then send their results to me, took way to long in past MP campaigns, so it is much faster AI vs AI.

Ahh heck i havent been for awhile but IM HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by drisos
    Lord hornburg, when you see this, please consider letting elmarko playing the rebels, so we can start earlier.

ok if you dont want me thats fine

*sniff*
    Last edited by Lord Hornburg; 08-07-2005 at 14:52.
    In peace sons bury their fathers in war fathers bury their sons.

Very sorry for that lord hornburg. hope you don't mind too much. thank you very much for the sacrifice... it is very nice!

welcome YoJimbo. some training? I am not an expert but had a very good training from TogakureOjonin and wouldn't mind to teach others what I've learned. mostly people are playing in the weekends, on shambles' server. please pm me if you think I can help you improve a bit in we mp.
    Last edited by Drisos; 08-19-2005 at 21:10.

So where do things stand on the campaign? Has Elmo got his net connection back yet?

Talking Re: Want to play an MP campaign?

Í'm afraid not yet. please just keep an eye on this thread to see when he comes back.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789