Thread: A new Series of Stories; coming straight here.

I'm just new to the whole thing; I've been a fan of the Samurai Movies; The Seven Samurai and all the Kurosawa's; I also own a copy of the game (Shogun: TotalWar)

But;

I haven't got eneough information to work on; I've got some basic Ideas' the only problem is I've always write to detail.

I probably going to work on the years in which Shogun is based on the peroid known as "Sengoku Jidai" the country at war...

Here's the things I need;

The Dates in which the Country at War peroid was based around?

The Battles??

The main powers at that time??
    e.g. the clans; Mori.

Thanks.

War Writer.

Unless you've done so already, I suggest you read the recently resurfaced Book recommendations thread. If you're going to have strong ties to history, you'll probably need to buy a source book: even if not, the Samurai Archives will be of great help.

------------------
    "Daddy, where what were you doing during the Mongol Invasion?"
    "Well, I was shoveling $#!+ in the Shameful Spam thread..."
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

Thanks. I tried the Samurai Archieves. I'll check out the books, can't be sure if I can get them over here but I'll try it anyway.