Please forgive me, since I joined the project late and was unaware of much that happened prior to that point. I have been asking Aymar to come up with names of people who would be responsible for each faction's implementation, to coordinate the work being done on that faction, and to ensure that it was depicted as best as possible by going through the family names, the units, the descriptions, and so on.

Aymar tells me that people were elected to be the head of each faction. Was this someone responsible for making each faction historically accurate, or responsible in the project management sense to make sure that work gets done? To me, the two roles do not have to be one in the same. The "faction coordinator" would work with the person in charge of historical research for the faction, the people doing models and skins on units, the people doing work on the map and starting faction locations, and really all the people doing the coding and implementation to ensure that the right things are being done for that faction.

The "faction coordinator" does not need to have any experience in modding at all, s/he just needs to be proactive to make sure that we have the best faction implementation as possible. This is what I think we need most, at the moment, because some factions are being worked on and some seem to be ignored completely for the time being. I want to make sure that each faction gets the same treatment, and we at least have a plan for doing work on all of them.

So what do you think?

-khel