Thread: Join Request

Seii Taishōgun 征夷大将軍 Member PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Default Join Request

Hi guys I would like to join this team since this could make the only extensively spread mod and could make a standart for everyone in the community so that everyone may use it online too ....

My proposal is to make two version

one only graphic focused on enhancing the look of all the units but not changing anything else , this way the mp will work ...

another version instead as u are doing .....

I have experience in ancient units so I could propose some new and also about maps in ancient time ...let me know how can i Help......

the only problem is that I have the Italian version of the game but I guess shouldn't give much problems right???

Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.

VIS ET HONOR

Father of the EB Isle Member Aymar de Bois Mauri's Avatar
    Staring West at the setting sun, atop the Meneltarma

Default Re: Join Request

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS
    Hi guys I would like to join this team since this could make the only extensively spread mod and could make a standart for everyone in the community so that everyone may use it online too ....

I have experience in ancient units so I could propose some new and also about maps in ancient time ...let me know how can i Help......

the only problem is that I have the Italian version of the game but I guess shouldn't give much problems right???
    No problem, as long as your work isn't in Italian. The areas of work are yours to choose from. I would appreciate if you would choose an area with less people, relating to your biggest interests and habilities.

So, what areas would you like to work on?

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS
    My proposal is to make two version

one only graphic focused on enhancing the look of all the units but not changing anything else , this way the mp will work ...

another version instead as u are doing .....
    Nope, sorry. There will be only one version. This is an Historical MOD. If MP players want to play, they wil have to have the same EB MOD version. This is due to the fact that RTW's release MP is wrecked even more than SP (if that could be possible). Also, we are making changes that will enhance MP in a big way. So, there is no logic (specially Historically speaking) in making a unit only MP version.

ok but my only concern is about continuing to play mpo while even testing this version mod , anyway to do this ?

About the areas I will take a look to the list first....
    Last edited by PROMETHEUS; 11-09-2004 at 22:07.

Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Fallout 3 Modder

VIS ET HONOR

Wandering Historian Member eadingas's Avatar
    Llanfairpwll- gwyngyll- gogerych- wyrndrobwll- llantysilio- gogogoch

If you have enough diskspace, just copy your RTW folder to another name and location.
    I have currently three different versions of RTW: Vanilla, my own modifications, and R:TR. Now I'll have to make a fourth one for EB :)
    I'm still not here

Did anyone tried to place the new units mod battle text in the campaign folders ?this way would switch between new units without changing the rtw game....

Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

VIS ET HONOR