Thread: SHOGUN Sold Out All Over!

Senior Member Senior Member The Daimyo's Avatar

This is both a good thing and a bad thing. I have looked high and low in over a dozen software retailers here in my city, and in a few other large cities. I also went online to EBWorld.com and checked on availability there as well. The game is on backorder there, and several other sites that sell direct say the same thing.
    The game has been marked down at a lot of places to a mere $20.00 - 10 less than I got it for 6 months ago. Also, many retailers and online sellers have already posted due dates and prices for STW:Warlord Edition. It will be marked at $39.99! Jeezus, that bites for us here in America. That's 10 more than I payed for the original.
    I am hoping to preorder the game directly from EBWorld or the local store if I can't get it any other way.
    I wanted to get a few copies of the STW game for friends here, but alas it is all gone.

Bah!

Bring on the Newbies!

------------------
    The Daimyo
    Miaowara "Kakizaki" Tomokato
    @ http://www.planettotalwar.com

Senior Member Senior Member The Black Ship's Avatar

Still have plenty here in Tampa! Try Best Buys...$19.99

$39.99...thought we here in America could order the expansion through EA? I didn't think it was for a full price game!
    All we are saying....is give peas a chance - Jolly Green Giant

Plenty of stock in Melbourne, Australia at $49 AUD - that's 50% off.

The expansion - not that I'll buy it until I see the original patched 1.13 and working will have to sell at this price or under. If EA tries $70-$100 AUD, the shelves will never empty (especially if the original still isn't working - which is my sad guess).

hmm, i've seen a few copies around here too...

------------------
    the great lord jd

I havent been able to acquire one either Daimyo. I went to BestBuy and they were all sold out. I lost my previous Shogun and got my PC fixed. When I got it back, all my programs were erased. So i went out to buy another copy and couldnt find out. Guess I am gonna buy the Gold Edition.
    We live in a world of Disclaimers

Honor to Clan Doragon
    www.doragon.cjb.net

yep most of the games were returned around here they said people did not like the play style so the selves are stocked with about 10 or 15 games were i buy them at

------------------
    Fear not the sword to your front, but the blade at your back.

Clan Shades
    Shades
    Clan Shades
    come by and give us a visit
    ShadeLord Shiba a member of clan shades