Thread: Lates

I must sadly say that I am leaving Shogun for a while. Since I have some free terms off from college, I have decided to go participate in a Outward Bounds-esque program in Oregon (for those of u who don't know Outward Bounds is a wilderness/survival type thingy). So I will be gone for around 6 months or so. Its been an honor and fun to play with all of you. I appreciate what I have learned from some you back when I was a newbie, to the ppl who helped me improve my skills later on (sometimes involuntarily lol), and til this day I am still in awe at the abilities of some players who I don't believe I could ever truly exceed. Good luck and have fun. Honor to my opponents and my allies. Honor to Fearful Ways. Lates - Sori

Senior Member Senior Member The Daimyo's Avatar

Aww Man! Nooooo!!!! Damnit, just when we were starting to have fun, and with the expansion and all that coming...man that's a bummer for us all here. You'll be missed, and we await your building of our trading post.
    Seriously, you're a great player and I hope that you will return to fling more cows with your seige weapons of mirth. It's been an honor playing this game with you online.
    Come back soon!

Moooooo!!!!

------------------
    The Daimyo
    Miaowara "Kakizaki" Tomokato
    @ http://www.planettotalwar.com

ahhhh I want to cry see i can show my emotions hehe anyway hey make sure you don't forget about us here at home camp some of us will still be around And as always it has been fun having you around and hey don't be doing any of that freestyle mountain climbing its bad for your health oohhhh and i know there are some ladies that go on those thing bring one back for cya around m8 have fun. and if you start having withdrawals just hit someone over the head with a spoon that always make me feel better

------------------
    Fear not the sword to your front, but the blade at your back.

Clan Shades
    Shades
    Clan Shades
    come by and give us a visit
    ShadeLord Shiba a member of clan shades

Senior Member Senior Member Kurando's Avatar

Take care out there, and beware...

Modern civilization is a vast conspiracy against silence

There have been a few other threads like this (others just fade away, which is even more saddening in a way ). Usually, I haven't replied, since I (still!) don't play MP and don't know the people in question at all. However, I've read many of Sori's posts here at the Dojo, and I know that losing him, even temporarily, will make the STW community that much duller... Less.

Sayonara.

------------------
    "Understood the Sword his meaning, / Understood the hero's question, / And it answered him as follows: / 'Wherefore at thy heart's desire / Should I not thy flesh devour, / And drink up thy blood so evil? / I who guiltless flesh have eaten, / Drank the blood of those who sinned not?'"
    -The Kalevala, Poem XXXVI, verses 327-334

[This message has been edited by Anssi Hakkinen (edited 01-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Anssi Hakkinen (edited 01-11-2001).]
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

Remember Sori . in the wilderness . . that growling sound you hear . . . may not necessarily be your stomach!! LOL Gonna miss ya, but I know that it is only for 6 months . . We will re-train ya when you get back. I will uphold the cow-mania which you began, although I am a madcow not a normal cow like yourself! MoOooOoOOoOOoooO!
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Standing Up For Rationality Senior Member Ronin's Avatar

Hope to see you back soon!

------------------
    "yama yama tani tani"- Oda Nobunaga.
    on every montain and in every valley!

THE OFFSPRING RULE!
    "If given the choice to be the shepherd or the sheep... be the wolf"
    -Josh Homme
    "That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
    - Calvin

bo who bo who sob sob sob, i'll miss ya man waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a pretty girl to hold me!
    Honour to Kenchikuka, may
    the Gods have mercy for those who fight against us!

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

wow it's like that Ernest Borgnine moment in All Quiet on the Western Front. A

another veteran bites the dust.

Cya FearOrBeSori, its sad that I never got to play you, one of the Veterans of our community.
    btw, are going on a wilderness survival camp? or are you really a contestant on Survivor 3? lol
    We live in a world of Disclaimers

Honor to Clan Doragon
    www.doragon.cjb.net