Someone has finaly beaten the great elmarko!! after a string of impressive victorys ....our poor daimyo has succumbed to the infamous "BOSS" . most of you have seen the "BOSS" before.....chances are you might see him monday!! ....well the "BOSS" has has put elm in a small office cubical and vowed to limit his online time. we are currently organising a small band of elite samurai to invade kentucky and rescue him from the "BOSSES" evil clutch!!
before elm was captured, he asked JstFeared and myself to speak for Fearful Ways as what you might call co-daimyo's . if the "BOSS" lets elm into the forums for a brief period it will only be to chat and say hello. any offical responces will be handled by jst or myself. i would also like to take this time to invite everyone to our new website at www.geocities.com/fearful_ways/ . it is still under major construction and will be updated in the very near future. currently there are only 2 active links, one to our current member page and another to our new forum. plz stop by and we will be happy to awnser any questions or concerns you might have reguarding these changes or any other matter.

[This message has been edited by CaPeFeAr (edited 05-20-2001).]