Thread: Fearful Ways

Someone has finaly beaten the great elmarko!! after a string of impressive victorys ....our poor daimyo has succumbed to the infamous "BOSS" . most of you have seen the "BOSS" before.....chances are you might see him monday!! ....well the "BOSS" has has put elm in a small office cubical and vowed to limit his online time. we are currently organising a small band of elite samurai to invade kentucky and rescue him from the "BOSSES" evil clutch!!
    before elm was captured, he asked JstFeared and myself to speak for Fearful Ways as what you might call co-daimyo's . if the "BOSS" lets elm into the forums for a brief period it will only be to chat and say hello. any offical responces will be handled by jst or myself. i would also like to take this time to invite everyone to our new website at www.geocities.com/fearful_ways/ . it is still under major construction and will be updated in the very near future. currently there are only 2 active links, one to our current member page and another to our new forum. plz stop by and we will be happy to awnser any questions or concerns you might have reguarding these changes or any other matter.

[This message has been edited by CaPeFeAr (edited 05-20-2001).]

...did we just lose ElMarkOFear?
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

no....elm is still a active member of fearful ways....his playing time will be very limited however

as far as the org is concerned, he did not express wether or not he would remain moderator of the clan/tourny forum...if i find out before he contacts you personaly i will let you know.

Oh bad

Hope to see mark soooon....hey i betted on him for tenki tourney

well...gl elm

cape...link will be updated soon...

------------------
    Honour to Clan No Fear.

Visit my resource centre at: http://terazawa.totalwar.org

Blog Entries

bad...
    i hope i get 1 game more, befor u leave..

Koc

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

I will still be around gentlemen, but in about 2 weeks I will be on another shift for the summer. I may still play, but I will not be on at my normal time. Hope to see ya soon. Better come and beat me quickly before I start my new shift. I have given over my duties to CapeFear and JSTFeared, so that everything will be in more than capable hands. Please show them the respect that you all have shown me. Thnx again, ElmarkOFear PS. I will still be continuing on here as the moderator for the clan/tournament forum, since i can perform the necessary functions at any time, day or night.
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

You want me to show them the same respect I have shown you hmm Elm, well I don't who you any respect, so what should do, should I not cause trouble, heh I don't think I can being offline and all!

------------------
    Within a handful of ashes lies the birth of a new age, with the traditions of GOLDEN AGE, Honour to Clan Kenchikuka!
    Within a handful of ashes lies the birth of a new age, with the traditions of the GOLDEN AGE, Honour to Clan Kenchikuka!

Senior Member Senior Member Dark Phoenix's Avatar

Well Elmo I will still see you not looking forward to it though.

Whenever I see you I am just getting online and you are leaving.

------------------
    DoragonPhoenix of the Clan Doragon
    DP is correct - Shiro

Blog Entries

elm u played well in tourney...
    for ur first

koc

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

LOL Leoknite! YES i WANT you to show them the same respect you showed me!! That will teach em to take me for granted!! hehe Good to see ya back. :P

Dark Pheonix,
    I know you made sure you would not be coming on until I left . . I noticed you sneaking into lobby and smelling "sniff", "sniff", and when I did see you, you had a clothespin on your nose!! My samurai have now bathed . . their geisha told them that if they didn't they would not get anymore oiled body rubs. It will be safe for you to be on at the same time as me now. Can't wait to see/play with ya!!

Thnx, kocmoc
    I enjoyed myself very much and I am happy with the way that I played, considering I am not a 1v1 player. I am much better in 2v2 and 3v3's coordinating attacks on well defended positions . . ask jumnon!! hehe
    Your thoughtfulness and kindness make me glad to be associated with you as a former clanmate and good friend. Good luck on tuesday, kick Ted's butt for me please!!! LOL
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Well me and Elm have something in common we both prefer 2 on 2s or 3 on 3s, but I still prefer Capture the Ashi, Shogun Soccer, Poker Night, or heck a good ole 8 man free for all!

------------------
    Within a handful of ashes lies the birth of a new age, with the traditions of GOLDEN AGE, Honour to Clan Kenchikuka!
    Within a handful of ashes lies the birth of a new age, with the traditions of the GOLDEN AGE, Honour to Clan Kenchikuka!