Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Initial Patch Thoughts

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Initial Patch Thoughts

Argh, the mod I'm waiting for now is METW for MTW:VI, which, after a long time, is finally going to see the light of day.....oh yes, indeed, that will be a glorious day!

Man, they didn't even get the patch right. I think they're either stupid or too rushed pumping out the X-pack. Given their recent record, I'd say both.

I too wait for EB with a fond heart and high hopes...

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus
    The next patch will be the Expansion Pack.

edit: aka the Expansion Patch

LOL, so true!!!
    RIP Tosa

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Isles
    I'd be happy to see that.

There is another way for CA to keep us happy. The easier it is for modders to get into the workings of the game and change things, the more likely it is that they can produce something approaching the game we want. So a more mod-friendly game would be good too.

Speaking of which, I used to play the TWR mod but moved to the SPQR mod when it came out. The current release is incompatible with the 1.2 patch but testing of a compatible version is underway (see: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?showforum=61 for 20+ pages of battle testing results). Looks very promising; I urge all grognards to try it when it gets released.

About SPQR, is it historically accurate as well featuring important tactics in battle... I really do hate the simplified tactics in RTW.

This is most definately off topic and irrelevant to recent posts, but I do believe this thread had passed it's "initial" stage as far as the patch is concerned. The reason for posting this? Absolutely nothing. I oughta be flogged for this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011