Thread: Who DO YOU LOVE

Member Member KumaRatta Yamamoto's Avatar

Just wondering and curious, except your clan (if you are a clan member), what clans do you like best and why?

You can put more than one in....

I Personnaly like the Doragon Clan members mainly for their wicked sense of humor, that they not hesitate to turn on themselves.

I Also like the HHHH clan mainly because of Shimazu2 and Conceiled/ThunderChicken two of my favorite guys to meet on-line (with Kurando but i don't know if he is in a clan).

Remember you can't name your clan or clanmates...
    KumaRatta Yamamoto Sonkei soshite yuki Ratta Ichizoku. Come and visit us : www.rattaclan.homestead.com

I hate kenchi!!!...
    I hate tenki!!!!
    and do the hokie pokie!

okie maybe I don't...but i might as well...hehehe....

PS...i hate koga too!....
    Back to the darkside

u gotta love those shingens!!!!

swooooooooooooshooooooooooowl

swoosh of grey wolves

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Senior Member Senior Member Kurando's Avatar

KumaRatta, no m8 I'm not in a Clan + I like being Ronin. The only possibility that I might ever join a Clan would be that I would join a full-on Mongol Clan after the x-pack release, but even that is doubtful.

I don't really like to play favorites + I'm always happy when I see an org guy on-line. -Around here, I'm a big fish in a little pond, but out there I'm just another melon rancher + that being the case it's always good to see a friendly face, no matter who it belongs to.

Modern civilization is a vast conspiracy against silence

Senior Member Senior Member NinjaKilla's Avatar

I just started playing again after a year out and I'm impressed by how friendly everyone is. Special shouts out to Kenchi, Kyodai, and (here's a surprise) Tankdogg2.

K-Man, I'm still unresolved as to whether I should try and join a clan or not. My experiences with the two clans above have been very positive, but I am always careful before I make a commitment.

------------------
    "Some people think football is a matter of life and death, I assure them it is much more serious than that."

Bill Shankly

[This message has been edited by NinjaKilla (edited 07-26-2001).]

Actually, I've had a great time with every clan that I've run across (though some are not as obvious with the names as others)
    The only clan related problems I've had at all are with little poser clan wannabies spamming me with "join my clan, join my clan" when I have never talked to them before in my life.
    Look people, how do you know that I'm not the biggest ass to ever walk the face of the earth? If I was, and yousigned me right up, it would be too late. The same works in reverse. If I do join a clan, it will be one which I have taken the time to become familiar with, and they with me.
    All that ranting being done, I would like to give a little shout out to the Celtis, for being the first clan to tell me I was welcome in their battles anytime,and The Rattas, cause one of my best buds is a member.

------------------
    ]I)ongal
    ]I)ongal

Senior Member Senior Member Ratta Yamamoto's Avatar

For me Tenki (Shingi), HH, and Doragon. Their members are so honourable. That's why they are my allies
    Every samurai heart is their sword, to lose their sword is to die.

I love my mum

i love you mum too...kage!
    Back to the darkside

California, Sacramento U.S. --*Originally from: South America Lima, Peru

what was the point of that

------------------
    If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them.

Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
    If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them.

Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Member Member KumaRatta Yamamoto's Avatar

OK I can feel some love out there BUT their must be more SHOW ME THE LOVE!

And by the way mums count only if they play the game and are a memeber of a different clan.

------------------
    KumaRatta Yamamoto (Emissary of the ratta clan)Sonkei soshite yuki Ratta Ichizoku. Come and visit us : www.rattaclan.homestead.com
    KumaRatta Yamamoto Sonkei soshite yuki Ratta Ichizoku. Come and visit us : www.rattaclan.homestead.com

HA! here is my unusual shout out to some of my all time favorite clans, oh yeah get ready to say, who?

Ok instant shout out to old chaos and old kenchi, yeah them, I know they be dead, and new kenchi is here, but old kenchi and old chaos, those were the days, they waged war when, people were figuring out how to kill Hojo hahahaha! I also send my love out to
    any of the other clans alive during the golden age, like Hitokiri and the Red Samurai.

Ok another one, I send my love out to RA and BR, those were the first two organizations I joined, and I am still the only BR that did not join fear hahahah, Elm, Fucy, hahah. Oh yeah RA, although we has our problems, I still love you guys, I'll remember all the memories, like the 4 on 1 miracle, the battle on Omi, and such and such

I also send my love to current clans, like Doragon, Fear(whats their name these days),
    Rage, Legions of Apocolypse, Euro, and uhh Twin Dragons.

And of course there Kenchi!

------------------
    Within a handful of ashes lies the birth of a new age, with the traditions of GOLDEN AGE, Honour to Clan Kenchikuka!

[This message has been edited by KenchiKnite (edited 07-27-2001).]
    Within a handful of ashes lies the birth of a new age, with the traditions of the GOLDEN AGE, Honour to Clan Kenchikuka!

I love three people. Me, Myself, and I. Just kidding I dont mind MSA that much and have found them to be pretty cool.But most clans are pretty cool. Remember I said MOST.

Leo i am shocked ! i am old kenchi! all dead.. sheesh , some respect

Hmmm... tough one
    Obviously i hang around most with my kenchi m8s.. they rock
    Other clans .. let's see.. Tenki , gotta love em And ofcourse our allies legion of Apocalypse.

Hmm... to the ronins out there... K-man , Krypta , Takeshida..

Still early maybe i'll think of more later ..

Big shout outs to Ratta Clan and Shades Clan

------------------
    We live in a world of Disclaimers

Honor to Clan Doragon
    www.doragon.cjb.net
    We live in a world of Disclaimers

Honor to Clan Doragon
    www.doragon.cjb.net