Thread: Looking for a clan

Well, seeing as how I know absolutly no one on STW, I am currently looking for a clan to join. I was thinking of Kenchikuka but seeing as their main site is down and their porthole doesn't have a join thing where i can get the password to join their clan on the server, I am forced to move on to other potential clans. I also looked at the one run by theforce, but seeing as how i don't use MSN messanger, I can't join that one. Anyone have suggestions?

------------------
    "Never! I'll hack you from crotch to gizzard and feed what's left to your brides!"
    "Never! I'll hack you from crotch to gizzard and feed what's left to your brides!"

You must get onl;ine and play people first. Get to know them and they might invite you to join their clan. No one comes out of the blue and joins a major establish clan. Play with people and they might invite you to join their clan. Most clans look for honorable players, cus they can teach them tactics. So my advice is get online and see who you like

------------------
    We live in a world of Disclaimers

Honor to Clan Doragon
    www.doragon.cjb.net
    We live in a world of Disclaimers

Honor to Clan Doragon
    www.doragon.cjb.net

Second that. Get out there , play , mingle
    Have fun with the clansmen .. decide for yourself whom you like best , then start hanging with em. Chances are they'll invite you.
    Good luck on your quest

Honored that we were your first choice *bows*

Only problem is that I don't have the normal Shogun anymore, only Warlord Edition, and there are hardly any people on or games up on it yet.

------------------

oh well you just have to wait for a month then.....thats when everyone will start to migrate to the expansion.....but some will not....good luck!
    Back to the darkside

Senior Member Senior Member NinjaKilla's Avatar

I'm real curious to see how many people will stick with or return to Total War. All this criticism of MI, makes me wonder.

Member Member Yagyu Emissary Kensen's Avatar

Malek, it is probably best that you search the clan sites listed here at ORG, and find a few you like. Note who their Daimyo, and chief officers are, and look for them online. Play with them, if you enjoy the experience, approach them about finding a clan. Even if they don't want you themselves, they'll usually help you find a clan.

Member Member KumaRatta Yamamoto's Avatar

Ninja Killa : I think that most of us that play MP will finish by migrating to the new server, mainly because of the new possibilities offered (new type of games, use of the new Jap units and Mongol units).

------------------
    KumaRatta Yamamoto Sonkei soshite yuki Ratta Ichizoku. Come and visit us : www.rattaclan.homestead.com

[This message has been edited by KumaRatta Yamamoto (edited 08-13-2001).]
    KumaRatta Yamamoto Sonkei soshite yuki Ratta Ichizoku. Come and visit us : www.rattaclan.homestead.com

psssstt- join the Legion of the Apocalypse clan... me and darksword are in it, and we're invincible (exept for by that damn lag monster...) the Legion of the Apocalypse clan has a joint daimyoship (made up word) and the two leaders are Hooded Legion and Rathan Legion (RathanSeril, or Rath on the org boards)
    The claustrophobic mime in an imaginary box is a master of the microwave.