Thread: Changes in the land of Yagyu

It is a sad day in the land of Yagyu.....
    Within the last few weeks we have lost 3 members...One our Hatamoto and emmisary Yagyu Muneyoshi, the other our best fighter Yagyu Kensen.....
    Both have committed seppuku due to actions in forums and lobby. With this action they have redeemed their honor and no apology will be sent out for their prior conduct.
    They were/are honorable warriors who simply made costly mistakes.
    From this point forward any clan communication shall go through myself only. I can be emailed at kurirosan@msn.com or ChrisS@ccmc-net.com
    Thank you.
    Yagyu Jubei
    Watashiwa Yagyu Jubei desu Ganbate

thats a sad day, i only knew Kensen and he is really nice...
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

Yep, he was one with balls of steel

Tera

------------------

Visit my resource centre here!
    Evil is within us...

lol, that special kind of "imaginary steel"
    fear the cleansing blade.

We are again ready to take applications from dedicated warriors.
    You must be prepared to act according to the rules of Bushido http://clanyagyu.tripod.com

Toda Nebuchadnezzar

I do love the way people claim about Bushido. No offence but if you can state all the codes of Bushido from memory I will accept this comment.

"You must be prepared to act according to the rules of Bushido."

As Terawill tell you (i tried to convert him to the true path!) ZEN is the way follow it until you have no fear of personal problems or monetary problems but simple harmony.

------------------
    Grand Master of
    The Knights Templar
    "non nobis Domine non nobis sed Nomine tuo da gloriam"

Toda, Jubei was trained the way of bushido at the REAL Yagyu Dojo in Japan, so im sure he knows more about bushido and zen then you do.

I do not claim to be a master of Bushido, or Zen. I only do my best to live according to the Way as I understand it. To me Zen and Bushido are the two wheels for the cart that is Life.
    These are SOME of the tenents that we in Clan Yagyu strive to live by:

Samurai NO Kokoroe-meaning precepts of the Samurai
    1. Know yourself
    2. Always follow through on commitments
    3. Respect Everyone
    4. Hold strong convictions that cannot be altered by your circumstances
    5. Don't make an enemy of yourself.
    6. Live without regrets.
    7. Be certain to make a good first impression.
    8. Don't cling to the past.
    9. Never break a promise.
    10. Don't depend on other people.
    11. Don't speak ill of others.
    12. Don't be afraid of anything.
    13. Respect the opinion of others.
    14. Have compassion and understanding for everyone.
    15. Don't be impetuous.
    16. Even little things must be attended to.
    17. Never forget to be appreciative.
    18. Be the first to seize the opportunity.
    19. Make a desperate effort.
    20. Have a plan for your life.
    21. Never lose your "Beginner's Spirit".

Toda Nebuchadnezzar

Hey what did I say. You stated them I accept the comment.

P.S.

"Toda, Jubei was trained the way of bushido at the REAL Yagyu Dojo in Japan, so im sure he knows more about bushido and zen then you do."

Maybe he knows more than me about bushido, but Iam Zen so therefore you are wrong. If you don't believe me ask Tera or Yama.

------------------
    Grand Master of
    The Knights Templar

LOL ok Toda i'll believe you IF you want to talk to someone who d%#n near lives in Zen talk to YagyuMatsu(aka "The Riddler")

Toda Nebuchadnezzar

fair play if I see im i'll wander over cheers!

------------------
    Grand Master of
    The Knights Templar

We are happy to announce that we have a new recruit who goes by the name of YagyuKamiizumi.
    He practices sumi as well as zazen......

[This message has been edited by Yagyu Jubei (edited 01-18-2002).]

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

Jubei, It is good to see you still playing and actively participating in Shogun. Next time you are online on icq, send me a message. Haven't seen you in awhile and there have been many changes which you may find interesting. Take care and remember: HAVE FUN!!! UglyElmo
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Clan Yagyu would like to welcome Yagyu Sekishusai! We are growing stronger by the week!

Senior Member Senior Member Obake's Avatar

Honor and respect are given to those who are true to themselves, their training and are willing to speak their beliefs openly regardless of criticism. As such Jubei deserves honor and respect.

On the opposite end of the spectrum... what irritates me more than anything else is someone pretending (posing) to be something that they aren't. I won't go into detail as I've spoke my mind regarding this youngster before.

I had truly hoped that the humility and respect in recent posts following his return truly indicated personal growth and an awareness of the problems that are created when claiming illusion as truth. Sadly that lesson seems not to be fully learned, as exhibited in this thread.

And to rely on others for validation........?

I will retain the hope that subsequent posts will not require the honored moderators to invoke their editing skills once again (although the cause of their last effort was truly amusing). Furthermore, I hope that this individual will remember the lessons of the past and allow us to accept him for who he is without relying on false promotion to bolster his self-image

------------------
    Obake

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
    Obake

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Obake please do not judge me when you dont know me. Das ich besagte frueher an dies post hilfsmittel NULL. I respesct your opinion, but if you get to know me you'd find out that I am VERY diffrent talkin then posting. When I talk im freindly, when I post its usually just me b/s'ing. Please could you explain on me "pretending" to be something that im not? Obake try to talk to me one day you will see that I am really quite calm and respectable

Quote Originally posted by Obake:
    IFurthermore, I hope that this individual will remember the lessons of the past and allow us to accept him for who he is without relying on false promotion to bolster his self-image
    [/QUOTE]
    Forgot to ask what do you mean about "false promotion"? I never lied to promote my image

Sekishusai,

If you are indeed who it appears that you are, your posts and actions on this and other forums do in fact mean something. Your past actions are what you are judged by and are the only basis that I, or anyone else has for "knowing" you.

I have no reason not to believe you when you say that in private you are friendly, calm and respectable. What I don't understand is why you would present an image/persona other than that when posting to the forums. It has resulted in the loss of things that you held dearly and created personal humiliation.

I bear you no malice, and harbor no ill will towards you for the events of the past. Poor decisions are nothing more than that and most of your posts truly show that you are growing.

If you truly want an explanation of what I intended with my comments regarding "pretending" and "false promotion" E-mail me at the address in my profile and I'll be happy to discuss them with you. It is not appropriate to do so in this public forum, and I fear that this conversation is already more personal than is warranted in these halls.

In either case, this thread is about the changes in the land of Yagyu and as such, I congratulate you on your acceptance into this Clan.

------------------
    Obake

Obake

Toda Nebuchadnezzar

Uh Oh b!tch fight coming up! No only joking guys! I agree this should be caried on in private not public, good call Obake!

------------------
    Grand Master of
    The Knights Templar

[This message has been edited by Toda Nebuchadnezzar (edited 01-22-2002).]

I guess there's no point in explaining "pretending" is there. My guess is that "false promotion" is right out as well.

------------------
    Obake

Obake

Ok m8 I will be sure to email you when i get home

Toda Nebuchadnezzar

I'm glad we got round that sticky situation other wise anothe flame war no doubt! Even though I know Obake wouldn't get into a FlameWar Oh God i'm rambling again, must be the cognac toodles!

------------------
    Grand Master of
    The Knights Templar

*whistles*

(edge of a baton shows from behind Satake's back - and broad shoulders )