Thread: Team Members Needed - modellers

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

Default Team Members Needed - modellers

At the moment we have a very complete team, but like almost every mod, we lack modellers.

Even if you haven't read the books, you can still help out to see this mod get even better.

And you may not want to commit youself to the mod.. That doesn't matter either, We've already had one off contributions to our models.

If you want to, you have no commitment, even to finish a model you start.

So please consider it,
    Thanks
    Myrddraal
    Last edited by Myrddraal; 06-27-2006 at 11:13.

Default Re: Team Members Needed - modellers

OK, so it's the wrong thread, but I couldn't find the right one. I'll skin for you. I can for a week, then I have to study for an exam (damn hard as well )
    But after that, I'm available to skin a few more for you here and there. I'm juggling a lot of things at the moment so dont give me anything drastic

Sounds great
    Last edited by Black_Draen; 04-15-2005 at 18:50.
    Wheel of Time mod forum
    Wheel of Time mod website
    Member of the Wheel of Time mod

Hurray!!!

I can help if you want or need me too.... I am working primarily on the westeros mod, and currently taking some time off to finish school work. Once the middle of may comes around, I could help or we could trade models? Something like that?

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

Maybe, but we want to keep the individual fell of our mods I'm sure. We could trade basic models, like pikemen etc. But at the mo I've been working on the individual units, so I've got nothing to trade

But if your willing to help that would be great... If I can do anything in exchange for your mod I'm more than willing...

Hey Myrd how is progress? Been really busy AP exams coming up then the rest of the exams mixed in with baseball season. Anything to show for?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddraal
    Maybe, but we want to keep the individual fell of our mods I'm sure. We could trade basic models, like pikemen etc. But at the mo I've been working on the individual units, so I've got nothing to trade

But if your willing to help that would be great... If I can do anything in exchange for your mod I'm more than willing...
    Yeah, I'm sure we both have a great deal of book-specific units, but I thought there would be maybe some overlap. No biggie if a trade doesnt work out for whatever reason.

So, once the time comes I will be back here to ask what you are working on modelling, and what you would like me to try to see if I can make it to fit your vision.

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

It's been around 5 months since the last reply. So I'm suspicious if you are still looking for a lazy helper..

If you'd like, please guide me, you won't regret it..

(I'll get 3ds max in a week..)

Hey myrddraal i'd be willing to help in any way i can. I don't really have much experience but i'd love to be a part of the wheel of time mod. I'm on the fifth book at the moment and i'm over halfway through it so i know a good bit about the wheel of time. Please count me in i'd be willing to help in any way.
    I know some very basic coding and i havn't tried modelling yet but i'm ok at the mini maps in the faction selection screen. I already applied to another mod team but they probably won't want me anyway since i don't have much exp. but since i read some of the wheel of time books i'm sure you could find a use for me.
    Thanks,
    Rand al'Thor.
    Carai an Caldazar!

From most beatifull city on dunjaluk Mostar,Bosna..now in cold Norway thanks to neighbouring primitives...

Its me Ashaman...Myrddal gave me loooooong time ago links to tutorials etc for modelling.But RL didny give me much option to delve deep into it...

Anyway I am going to study 3D graphic design...mostly 3D studio Max and maybe some little intro with photoshop and paintshop pro this fall...but mostly 3Dsmax.
    After few months I have managed some basics I will defenetly be around to kick life into this mod!
    I would suggest you guys just move work of this mod to Medieval2 when it comes out.Its based on same,but improved graphic engine of Rome...

You say wrong things at wrong times ALL the time!
    You'r mouth is like a fabric of mistakes!- Lana (My Girlfriend)